Yellow | Non-cdl Box Truck--yes Or No?

I'm considering applying for the non-CDL box truck job at YRC. I'm wondering what to expect. What is the pay scale? How physical is the job? I am coming from a career in manufacturing/warehouse work. I had a serious injury and needed three hip surgeries including a total hip replacement(at age 38, now 40) and my surgeon said I should no longer do the heavy labor work I was doing so I quit. He suggested a driving job so i'm hoping to change careers and I have heard YRC pays well and has good benefits. Thoughts?
Stay away!!! One of our dock guys at Indy had a hip replacement. Had to sign all kinds of waivers. Then cracked the bone holding his new hip. Stay away, stay away, stay away. I beg you. One wrong twist, and you're in pain forever!

Those final mile box trucks are killer in the body. If you think the company will only put things less than 150 lbs on it then I’ve got some swampland in az to sell you

Well, it's been 8 days since my interview and they haven't contacted me so I don't think I will get the job. Probably a good thing since I was looking to get into a LESS physical job. I told them that and that's probably why they haven't contacted me. Unless they have no other applicants they will hire someone more physically able than I am.

Well, it's been 8 days since my interview and they haven't contacted me so I don't think I will get the job. Probably a good thing since I was looking to get into a LESS physical job. I told them that and that's probably why they haven't contacted me. Unless they have no other applicants they will hire someone more physically able than I am.
Probably right. Honesty has won the day:)