XPO | Noreaster

Better to need a tow than an ambulance. Damn fine job there, driver. Atta boy !

Better to need a tow than an ambulance. Damn fine job there, driver. Atta boy !
when I saw the driver involved in this mishap, I told him “nice job keeping the shiny side up” to which he replied “thanks, I do what I can”! He said he was able to drive his set back to his yard.

4th noreaster 12 to 16 snow expected by my house and terminal. Quess the company will run us out tonite and hope we get back safely. Another 2 days in a hotel. Quess they have money to burn

Nj governor also. State of emergency
jCyIEdy.jpg

Thanks to Pa governor we are shut down. No running tonight
I ran home empty thanks to you sitting home last night! Thanks a lot!! Backed in my lead, helped strip NE loads that we brought in for half an hour, hooked a set of empties and drove home. Easy money. Hope to stay home tonight though. Stay safe..

New York State enacted a tractor trailer ban. (Newburgh)

Officials said the ban includes Interstate 84 eastbound and westbound and Interstate 95 north and south, both to the Connecticut border.

The following highways are also included:

• I-87 (Thruway) in both directions (north/south) between Exit 1 (NYC Line) and Exit 17 (I-84)
  • I-287 (Cross Westchester Expressway) in both directions (east/west) between Exit 1 (Route 119) and Exit 12 (I-95/Midland Avenue)
  • I-95 (New England Thruway) in both directions (north/south) from the NYC Line to the Connecticut Line
  • I-84 in both directions (east/west) between the PA Line and Connecticut Line
  • I-684 in both directions (north/south) between the Hutchinson River Parkway and I-84
The ban is in place "until further notice," according to transportation officials.

New York State enacted a tractor trailer ban. (Newburgh)

Officials said the ban includes Interstate 84 eastbound and westbound and Interstate 95 north and south, both to the Connecticut border.

The following highways are also included:

• I-87 (Thruway) in both directions (north/south) between Exit 1 (NYC Line) and Exit 17 (I-84)
  • I-287 (Cross Westchester Expressway) in both directions (east/west) between Exit 1 (Route 119) and Exit 12 (I-95/Midland Avenue)
  • I-95 (New England Thruway) in both directions (north/south) from the NYC Line to the Connecticut Line
  • I-84 in both directions (east/west) between the PA Line and Connecticut Line
  • I-684 in both directions (north/south) between the Hutchinson River Parkway and I-84
The ban is in place "until further notice," according to transportation officials.
Yet as of right now, we are running. I don’t know how since the only road I can drive on is route 90. That means I can go to Albany.

Motorcycles. lol
We had a Women who was a Csr years ago at Xph who would ride her motorcycle in all conditions including snow ! She unfortunately is no longer with us because she was run over by a TT in Delaware on a clear day riding her cycle.

We had a Women who was a Csr years ago at Xph who would ride her motorcycle in all conditions including snow ! She unfortunately is no longer with us because she was run over by a TT in Delaware on a clear day riding her cycle.
TT is a racing format. Can I assume you mean tractor trailer? No snarky intended.

Wow, I hope I never catch a case with you.

BTW, this thread was 5 years old.
Really!!!! You sound just like the guy who keeps bothering me by telling me how much freight
we have left.My handheld doesn't give me all the info to figure this stuff out on my owntenor.md.gif