XPO | Noreaster

I think xmi is operating tonite . The northeast is shut down. Some terminals hop8ng Pennsylvania will lift travel ban on commercial vehicles so can run linehaul. Ban in effect till at least 3 am Wednesday

From The Weather Channel.
aBpG5dj.jpg

From The Weather Channel.
aBpG5dj.jpg
Looks like everything is still connected. Can’t see if the front box is still connected, or if there’s glad hand damage though. Heck...chain the tractor as good as possible, swing the cab left in reverse, straighten it out and we’re on our way....after a good intra-trip inspection (and a visit to the men’s room). Next destination: the TM’s office for a warning letter. Kudos to the fellow (or lady) for keeping it upright and out of the ditch.

Looks like everything is still connected. Can’t see if the front box is still connected, or if there’s glad hand damage though. Heck...chain the tractor as good as possible, swing the cab left in reverse, straighten it out and we’re on our way....after a good intra-trip inspection (and a visit to the men’s room). Next destination: the TM’s office for a warning letter. Kudos to the fellow (or lady) for keeping it upright and out of the ditch.

He's a driver out if Worcester, MA. XWO. He is uninjured. Don't know the man, work one terminal away.

Take a closer look. He can't swing the cab left in reverse it kind of hard to do when the truck is against the guard rail. Go forward is his only choice

tChoWFK.jpg

Is this considered an accident if there was no damage to any vehicles and no contact with the guardrail?
I believe if you need a tow truck( which he did), it is considered an accident. I live 20 minutes from where this happened and the road conditions on the same road were good. What a difference a few miles, and a few degrees, can make. Nor’Easter’s are nasty that way.

I believe if you need a tow truck( which he did), it is considered an accident. I live 20 minutes from where this happened and the road conditions on the same road were good. What a difference a few miles, and a few degrees, can make. Nor’Easter’s are nasty that way.

Better to need a tow than an ambulance. Damn fine job there, driver. Atta boy !

tChoWFK.jpg

Is this considered an accident if there was no damage to any vehicles and no contact with the guardrail?
On second thought , if this would've been really bad , a *cough* concealment team *cough* would've been brought in , covered up all the logos , gave the XPO driver an Old Dominion uniform , and poored booze all over the other drivers standing around. The rest of the team would politely ask to use your cell phone then upload a virus to erase any videos you may have of the scene.

In all seriousness , I've been to a scene where a driver put one under a low bridge and you would have thought Martians landed the way upper management was acting. Sheets over the logos and a blanket over the driver.

Nothing to see here folks. Just hiding XPO's mistake.