1. All employers have a social media policy, Your identity is UNKNOWN on Truckingboards unless you reveal it somehow yourself. When you post to Facebook Trucking Groups, everybody knows your name. Think about it.

POLITICS North Korea Says It Has A Christmas Present For Us.

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by Magoo, Dec 3, 2019 at 9:11 PM.

1. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

I guess they are pissed that out great leader has not made a deal with their great leader.
    Never a dull moment. It hasn't been boring I'll give Trump that much.

I miss dull & boring.

2. kboomarang

kboomarang My allah, between pie and mode AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    You're afraid of North Korea? Is it because they've perfected their missles to fly 300 miles? Is it their massive war chest? Or are you scared of grey? Say did they ever get electricity?

3. Magoo

Stephenie Courtney has more money than Trump
    [​IMG] You know her as that sexy Progressive insurance agent Flo
    [​IMG]

20_yrs_2_go likes this.
  4. 20_yrs_2_go

20_yrs_2_go So we got that going for us, Wich is nice

The missile threats are getting old
    Perhaps KJU will take a ride in one of his Ww2 subs and cool off

5. kboomarang

kboomarang My allah, between pie and mode AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    Screw the cap back on it and toddle off to bed.

6. DCM_Doc

DCM_Doc Well-Known Member

He is probably wanting another gift like the nuclear reactor Slick let him have at the urging of the grinning peanut farmer. Jimmy promised the reactor would be used for a peaceful purpose, generating much needed electricity for the poor country.

7. Magoo

They have no intensions of giving up the nukes, and if you think about their situation you could see that would be a bad move on their part to destroy them. Therefore the gains we could extract in a deal will be outside the bomb. Maybe a deal on delivery systems could be hammered out. If they could not send a missal to our continent then it would be worth pursuing. I would push agricultural equipment, offer up the possibility of free trade and coming off the pariah list. I would insist that South Korea and Japan both have equal say in any deal we would make, no unilateral deals by the USA. They have the most to win or lose.

8. Magoo

If he could drop one off the coast of South America it would mean he had the range to hit anywhere in the US.
    At their last meeting NK said it expected some kind of deal before the end of the year.
    I think Trump figured out he's not going to get their nukes so he lost interest. He had very unrealistic goals to begin with. He could get a deal if he tried but not that deal.

9. aflifer

aflifer Well-Known Member

Hmmmm, sounds like the mantra of the last administration (actually probably the last several).

A bad deal is better than no deal?

Reagan turned down a bad deal at Reykjavík, which, as a result, eventually ended the cold war. Had he accepted the watered down proposal, we still might be fighting the same cold war from the 80's.

Maybe instead of trying to rewrite, tear down or otherwise eliminate our history, some of you radical progressives should actually study it?

10. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Democrat Propaganda AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    Actually, the Obama era error was quite busy behind the scenes. Setting up a coup attempt kept them all busy, but it was all done in the shadows.

Ted Decker trk likes this.
  11. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    You made it to the third post on one of your own threads before your TDS kicked in. You should seek professional help.

Ted Decker trk and buffalobill like this.
  12. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    It's become quite obvious that the left would complain whether Trump made a deal with North Korea or not.
    The blubbering is falling on deaf ears.

Rastus likes this.
  13. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    It really is falling on deaf ears, their act is really stale.

14. runawaytrain

runawaytrain Wear their scorn with pride.

Driver Since:
    We have a present for him as well if he wants to get really stupid. Of course he wouldn’t be around to thank us because his country would be wiped off the face of the earth along with him. I personally think a bitch slap would be enough to settle the little man down. Here in America Trump fights fire with fire. Unlike his predecessor! Bring it little Kim. I promise it wouldn’t be dull or boring Mags. I hear he’s coming down with TDS and is considering seeking professional help but you never know about that little man. Some must learn the hard way Mags.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2019 at 3:47 PM
    Northern Flash and buffalobill like this.
  15. Ted Decker trk

Ted Decker trk When things are FUBAR, FIDO!

Driver Since:
    1987 (legally)
    The only real threat he poses is getting a nuke in a container and getting it on a ship and detonating it in a harbor before the cans go through security. Don't think for a minute that the Chicoms wouldn't turn a blind eye and let a container of dubious origin get mixed in and loaded on one of their container vessels. It would be hard to hold the Chicoms responsible if all the radiology and forensics pointed to little Kim and his Iranian henchmen. It'd be a win win win in the eyes of the Ayatollah, Little Kim, and Xi. At least until they're dropped by a sniper bullet or drone.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2019 at 5:06 PM