SAIA | Northeastern drivers

Clandestine_ice

TB Veteran
Credits
Sooo, essentially northeast has been up and running for 2 years now and just curious how my fellow drivers have acclimated to this southern carrier.

personally I’ve known a few who walked away reluctantly and my guess there’s been plenty more.

my thoughts after a nearly 2 year stint here?

for starters the camera . While it took some time getting use to the Venomic system I wouldn’t necessarily call it a deal breaker, but just when ya thought it wasn’t enough for them to know you farted but now they wanna know what it smells like with this million dollar AI set up, I’d say that’s going too far.

Dispatch? Not sure where many of you came from, but I swear these people have one telephone for each region and has taken upwards of 20 min or longer on occasion to get a hold of someone.

transfers? What genius thought it a good idea to let your terminal manager decide if they want to let you go or not. That’s laughable! That should be solely based on your record and not whether the guy likes you or not.

in summery, I could take it or leave it, but I know there’s worse out there. But again I hate to sound redundant, but what exactly is the purpose of installing AI cameras when you had an acceptable drivefacing camera to begin with. I swear upper management has a high hard one for drivers

Just my 2 cents

oh, and those bowling shirts for uniforms? WITAF

Sooo, essentially northeast has been up and running for 2 years now and just curious how my fellow drivers have acclimated to this southern carrier.

personally I’ve known a few who walked away reluctantly and my guess there’s been plenty more.

for starters the camera . While it took some time getting use to the Venomic system I wouldn’t necessarily call it a deal breaker, but just when ya thought it wasn’t enough for them to know you farted but now they wanna know what it smells like with this million dollar AI set up, I’d say that’s going too far.

Dispatch? Not sure where many of you came from, but I swear these people have one telephone for each region and has taken upwards of 20 min or longer on occasion to get a hold of someone.

transfers? What genius thought it a good idea to let your terminal manager decide if they want to let you go or not. That’s laughable! That should be solely based on your record and not whether the guy likes you or not.

in summery, I could take it or leave it, but I know there’s worse out there. But again I hate to sound redundant, but what exactly is the purpose of installing AI cameras when you had an acceptable drivefacing camera to begin with. I swear upper management has a high hard one for drivers

Just my 2 cents

Those AI cams... I'll give saia an opportunity to make a course correction on that and not go through with it. If they DO go through with it, I quit. Otherwise, I stay for the wages.

Those AI cams... I'll give saia an opportunity to make a course correction on that and not go through with it. If they DO go through with it, I quit. Otherwise, I stay for the wages.
Never gonna happen. As long as their stock is rising, your respect as a driver goes down. Even when they were treading water, cameras still came. Listen, they know exactly how and when to set the hook.

Never gonna happen. As long as their stock is rising, your respect as a driver goes down. Even when they were treading water, cameras still came. Listen, they know exactly how and when to set the hook.
Don't sweat the small stuff, if you can run a weedeater I can get you on with Billy.
If all goes well, after 3 years he may paint your name on the side of a zero turn.

Just my 2 cents

I was one of those NE drivers that left but I went right back were I came from and ended up with a decent 3/2 laydown bid that I really like. Never should have left Big E in the first place but thankfully they welcomed me back.