SAIA | Northeastern drivers

Those AI cams... I'll give saia an opportunity to make a course correction on that and not go through with it. If they DO go through with it, I quit. Otherwise, I stay for the wages.
I seriously doubt the AI cameras are coming. I was told by many it wasn't happening before I left. The rumor probably started because Saia had to tell Samsara they would consider them so they would leave them alone. The Samsara sales staff is worse than the car warranty people.

I seriously doubt the AI cameras are coming. I was told by many it wasn't happening before I left. The rumor probably started because Saia had to tell Samsara they would consider them so they would leave them alone. The Samsara sales staff is worse than the car warranty people.
Rumors are RIPDavy is a part-time camera salesman for Samsara.

Don't normally post on others web site, but just as info for you all, I run out of Maine, and last week, I saw a small regional carrier pulling a set of your trailers out of Maine. This Carrier {BSP Trans.} has a terminal in Westbrook, Maine. Your company must be using them as an interline agent for the time being. Be safe out there..

Don't normally post on others web site, but just as info for you all, I run out of Maine, and last week, I saw a small regional carrier pulling a set of your trailers out of Maine. This Carrier {BSP Trans.} has a terminal in Westbrook, Maine. Your company must be using them as an interline agent for the time being. Be safe out there..
BSP does cartage for tons of carriers , that’s their main business

I can only assume somewhere around Portland Maine will be next. The new Orange CT terminal I hear is opening by November.

All they had outta that barn was four? Man I thought they had two day light runs, a Toledo 3/2 and couple double HBG turns
Driver I was talking to said they were slow, guys only working 4 days. He also said he turns Harrisburg & works the city the other half….Big problem is dispatch keeps pulling them out of p/u’s if they have to wait.