Yellow | Not Essential Employees Says The Gop Congress

Hello brother, lessen your ego, those that think they are untouchable, and feel superior to another fellow, remember the fall from the top is always more painful. Company not necessarily needs to fail in order for you to fail.
Karma always finds its way to charge what it is due before you go to your final trip.:burnsauce:
:popcorn:
Giallo, what happened to your cry babbies ?

Please give us those numbers.
We also whip that ups freights azz daily as well.
Premature bow sir. FXF don't whip UPSF azz, sorry we were never purchased to compete with FXF. UPS needed a freight division to equal the playing field for the sales team and you better hope they never go all in or all that good pay and benefits you like will go non-union bye-bye.

Premature bow sir. FXF don't whip UPSF azz, sorry we were never purchased to compete with FXF. UPS needed a freight division to equal the playing field for the sales team and you better hope they never go all in or all that good pay and benefits you like will go non-union bye-bye.
Good luck.
Your about as worrisome as a cloudy day in the freight industry.

Well the last time I checked, 1 minute ago. UPS was worth 2.4 times as much as FEDEX. Maybe that's the reason you don't have a real pension. Join a union and live better!
Last I checked their stock is about $25.00 a share less.
Not to valuable.
Maybe eventually they'll let you actually drive a truck part timer.
Grow some whiskers youngster.

Last I checked their stock is about $25.00 a share less.
Not to valuable.
Maybe eventually they'll let you actually drive a truck part timer.
Grow some whiskers youngster.

Comparing stock price of companies is meaningless. The only way to compare value of companies is to use Market Capitalization values, which is share price multiplied by number of shares outstanding. FedEx Market Cap is $44.11 billion while UPS is $123 billion, so the market values UPS almost 3 times more than FedEx. You can see this for yourself by going to any online financial site.

Comparing stock price of companies is meaningless. The only way to compare value of companies is to use Market Capitalization values, which is share price multiplied by number of shares outstanding. FedEx Market Cap is $44.11 billion while UPS is $123 billion, so the market values UPS almost 3 times more than FedEx. You can see this for yourself by going to any online financial site.
44 to 100 today.
Good if you sell the company

Last edited:
44 to 100 today.
Good if you sell the company

Have no idea exactly what you're talking about or where you're getting your info, but at market close today FedEx was valued at $44.113 billion and UPS was valued at $123.084 billion. (Yahoo Finance site)

Have no idea exactly what you're talking about or where you're getting your info, but at market close today FedEx was valued at $44.113 billion and UPS was valued at $123.084 billion. (Yahoo Finance site)

Coop Dispatch value, $42.26, if you count mirrors in inventory.
Outstanding shares? no idea, Elwood keeps this info in his safe in the Caymans. (Patel and associates)

Does anyone have the value on the stock market of Swift and JB.Hunt at the close of business on Friday? I'll bet one of them is worth way more than the other! I doubt that it makes a hill of beans as to witch one is better to work for or who has the better pay and benefits, but what the heck let's argue about it for 3 or 4 pages.

Does anyone have the value on the stock market of Swift and JB.Hunt at the close of business on Friday? I'll bet one of them is worth way more than the other! I doubt that it makes a hill of beans as to witch one is better to work for or who has the better pay and benefits, but what the heck let's argue about it for 3 or 4 pages.
Swift stock value has to be better, with all the YouTube exposure they get from their industry leading crash team....

Mr. Pruitt is very proud he left YRCW, and went to FEDEX. I was just pointing out, FEDEX isn't number 1. I'm trying to help Pruitt. I hope Pruitt realizes FEDEX is hosing him and becomes a TEAMSTER, with a pension and good insurance.

Wow you must live a charmed life, if I don't almost get killed twice a week I figure things are quiet. I do go through Chicago twice a night witch probably increases ones odds.
I didn't mention the close calls. With Swifty it was slam on the brakes, melt down the tires and pray to God you could stop or avoid it close. And yes I did lead a more sheltered life than Chicago. 200-250 miles a day peddle in West Central Illinois, Southeast Iowa, North East Missouri area from my home terminal.

I didn't mention the close calls. With Swifty it was slam on the brakes, melt down the tires and pray to God you could stop or avoid it close. And yes I did lead a more sheltered life than Chicago. 200-250 miles a day peddle in West Central Illinois, Southeast Iowa, North East Missouri area from my home terminal.
Lincoln?