Yellow | Not Essential Employees Says The Gop Congress

I just ordered some round ones today, the box says "Made in Mexico". The Volvo door mirrors say made in Maldavia????
Put a set of those on the side with my name on them, could you? Am expecting a rough day tomorrow. Protesters are supposed to block off 294 Friday near 95th, kneeling for the Ridge Sox concession workers who are laid off.

. Protesters are supposed to block off 294 Friday near 95th, kneeling for the Ridge Sox concession workers who are laid off.
Great news. Donna hired the laid off workers for this weekend because its Ridge Sox Popcorn Week. We bought all the corn in Iowa for this.
We even tried to hire some of the protesters....but....yeah...you guessed it....riot-I mean protesting pays more....

Great news. Donna hired the laid off workers for this weekend because its Ridge Sox Popcorn Week. We bought all the corn in Iowa for this.
We even tried to hire some of the protesters....but....yeah...you guessed it....riot-I mean protesting pays more....
I can’t pop!

Live on the road like a dog and they treat them as such.
Ehh. Hasnt been my experience at all.
Put a set of those on the side with my name on them, could you? Am expecting a rough day tomorrow. Protesters are supposed to block off 294 Friday near 95th, kneeling for the Ridge Sox concession workers who are laid off.
Hey, that's my exit. That joke isn't funny.

The Ridge Sox run that whole area.

At a news conference in Babylon Village, Suffolk County Legis. Kevin McCaffrey (R-Lindenhurst) said restaurants should not have a curfew because their environments were better controlled than private gatherings, where the spread of the virus had happened.
"We want to make sure that we’re keeping people in safe environments where there is some law and order, where the restaurant owners and bar owners are making sure that the people go by the rules and regulations," McCaffrey said.
Teamsters Local 707 meeting zoom sunday

have we got stories for you, urchin and more, believe it or not?
teamster local 707 zoom meeting Sunday 10 am
meeting ID 483 568 9364
passcode 599596

Lending facilities set up by the Federal Reserve and Treasury Department to avoid a coronavirus-related credit crunch have distributed about $14 billion out of $500 billion Congress approved in a March aid bill.

The light activity of the 11 emergency lending facilities was the main topic of a monthly report released Monday by the Congressional Oversight Commission, which was created under the $2 trillion pandemic relief package to oversee the law's lending programs to distressed businesses, states and municipalities.

The biggest chunk of lending thus far has been the Fed's purchase of $11.4 billion worth of corporate bonds and exchange-traded funds that invest in baskets of corporate bonds. Another $1.2 billion was spent on short-term debt issued by the state of Illinois, and $937 million has gone to loans to companies secured by assets such as consumer and business loans.

The report also announced the commission’s intention to “explore the decision” by the Treasury Department to make a $700 million loan to YRC Worldwide Inc., which was announced July 1. So far that's the only Treasury loan inked out of $46 billion set aside for airlines and businesses considered "critical to maintaining national security," though several airline loans are in the pipeline.

The commission was critical of the YRC loan, noting that risk of losing this money “appears high” and it is “questionable” that the loan meets the standards set by the March law.

it was the house democrats that came up with the plan to give the money
It seems to me that YRC is a really good investment compared to the state of Illinois, yet not a single mention of that 1.2 billion.

At a news conference in Babylon Village, Suffolk County Legis. Kevin McCaffrey (R-Lindenhurst) said restaurants should not have a curfew because their environments were better controlled than private gatherings, where the spread of the virus had happened.
"We want to make sure that we’re keeping people in safe environments where there is some law and order, where the restaurant owners and bar owners are making sure that the people go by the rules and regulations," McCaffrey said.
Teamsters Local 707 meeting zoom sunday
I believe it is A 1.8% chance of contracting COVID in a restaurant.
But we need to shut done places to eat??
And allow thousands of illegal aliens to walk from Guatemala then enter the country unquestioned as we give them free healthcare.
Follow the science......

And allow thousands of illegal aliens to walk from Guatemala then enter the country unquestioned as we give them free healthcare.
Follow the science......
Puff Driver, can you post your trucking companies website so these Guatemalans can see what kind of pay and benefits your company offers them.:6799:

Follow the science......
15 minutes in a restaurant with 25 people figuring half not wearing masks is high risk so figure more like 40% chance.
There are plenty of calculators available on line pick one and figure your odds in your location for a accurate idea.

Last edited:
15 minutes in a restaurant with 25 people figuring half not wearing masks is high risk so figure more like 40% chance.
There are plenty of calculators available on line pick one and figure your odds in your location for a accurate idea.

I long for the days before Covid when all we had to worry about was a somewhat common STD curable with a shot of penicillin. :2437::hysterical:

Puff Driver, can you post your trucking companies website so these Guatemalans can see what kind of pay and benefits your company offers them.:6799:

Ha.. so you & Joe Biden think importing tens of thousands (or perhaps millions ) of Illegal Immigrants to drive down wages is a terrific idea???

My son now runs the business as I am retired for 2 years now. I believe in good pay for quality work. Unlike many Americans who believe in pay for no work (actually pay for votes is more like it)

I do hate to see you wages driven down by illegal immigrants but since you don't mind. It's fine with me.

Ha.. so you & Joe Biden think importing tens of thousands (or perhaps millions ) of Illegal Immigrants to drive down wages is a terrific idea???

My son now runs the business as I am retired for 2 years now. I believe in good pay for quality work. Unlike many Americans who believe in pay for no work (actually pay for votes is more like it)

I do hate to see you wages driven down by illegal immigrants but since you don't mind. It's fine with me.
First of all I don't believe in letting millions of illegal immigrants into the country and giving them free health benefits as you said. Secondly, I don't see Joe Biden letting in millions of immigrants and giving them healthcare and you know that is true. People are tired of listening to all of these lies and just want to get back to the America where people can respect each other and live with each other. You are just an ex disgruntled former teamster who has showed his colors on this forum to many. Give it up, get over it, move on. Myself and many other teamsters on here have grips about what happened to our pensions too but the world moves on. Maybe you should too. Oh, congrats on your retirement.