ABF | Not good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not my problem. A post meant to inflame is against the rules. It's clear posting that is mesnt to inflame.

Ya, your site is rocking! Up to 17 members now?
Maybe if you would get that site onto tapatalk, I would show up more. Its obvious the site needs my help.

Tell me how it inflame. It is a new story. that's all.. If you don't want anything published, then don't get yourself into that position. Do you think The story about Trayvon Martin.should not have been published because it inflamed someone. sorry bad logic.

Stoney I am not going to post anything. I never said I was. The point I was making if it is news, then it is news and if posted it is not violating any rules. I will never just post anyone's name, but if it is a news story then it's not a violation.

Its a judgment call to the Mods, and they told me its breaking thier rules because its meant to inflame, because the poster knows who's in the article.

It's obvious because who wants to know what's going in my hick town?

You are welcome over there, but if you start your crap, you better be able to back it up with facts.

Tapatalk!

Tell me how it inflame. It is a new story. that's all.. If you don't want anything published, then don't get yourself into that position. Do you think The story about Trayvon Martin.should not have been published because it inflamed someone. sorry bad logic.

Answered above.

I really don't care about what's going on in your hick town. But after all this arguing, I'm intrigued lol. If it's not breaking any rules could someone post the article but leave out the pic and change the name to protect the man's privacy? Is that breaking the rules? Sorry Stoney, but inquiring minds, etc lol

I really don't care about what's going on in your hick town. But after all this arguing, I'm intrigued lol. If it's not breaking any rules could someone post the article but leave out the pic and change the name to protect the man's privacy? Is that breaking the rules? Sorry Stoney, but inquiring minds, etc lol

I'll tell ya. I attended an OWS protest. I went there to see what was up. I got into a nice civil discussion with one one OWS protesters. My local took a picture of us having the discussion, and asked me for a qoute and my name. They didn't print my statement, but they did print my name and picture.
Thats it. Btw I'm no OWSer!

I'll tell ya. I attended an OWS protest. I went there to see what was up. I got into a nice civil discussion with one one OWS protesters. My local took a picture of us having the discussion, and asked me for a qoute and my name. They didn't print my statement, but they did print my name and picture.
Thats it. Btw I'm no OWSer!

I feel so disappointed!! I didn't think you were an up & coming Charles Manson lol. I also would never think you are an OWS member lol. I was hoping for something stupid or embarrassing, so I would have more company in life lol thank you for sharing.

See this is where your ignorance keeps showing. I don't insult the tools here because I disagree with them. My God how many times do I have to say that?

There are many members on TB I disagree with that I don't insult.

That GO40 is a POS punk because he resorted to use my real name here the other day. ABFer threatened to post an article with my name and picture. That's why I call them tools or whatever.
Your buddy Docker threatened to post the same article, so I lost all respect for that joke of a human being.
And you had no problem with that, so guess what, your joined that club. And many so called brothers here have no issues with such antics so they join that special TOOL bag too.

You haven't been here long enough, but I didn't start the insulting. It started when I started a thread back around 07 about why I thought the EFCA would be a bad idea for unions in general. Then the insults started pouring in towards me.
For you to keep bringing my name up I must be doing something right....take deep breaths stoner....

I really don't care what the article is about because it isn't my buisness, but it must be one hell of a story to get you this upset Stoney.
Not that interesting.... Whats killing the stoner is 90% of the people on here know who he really is because of social media sites & other articles. If you don't want people to know about you don't expose yourself to the likes of facebook....

That's your problem dumbass, You made the news if it contains your name and pic then its on you. You are not exempt from the news even if you are a dumbass.

Old school teamsters is doing fine. even if you don't have the go-nads to come. You are still just a thug, by your definition.

Why do you think you should have special treatment. Do you think you are special? Do you think you should be exempt just because you are the mighty Stoney. Sorry don't work like that. If you or anyone makes the news, then it is just news. Why should someone get special treatment?

Stoney I am not going to post anything. I never said I was. The point I was making if it is news, then it is news and if posted it is not violating any rules. I will never just post anyone's name, but if it is a news story then it's not a violation.

Its a judgment call to the Mods, and they told me its breaking thier rules because its meant to inflame, because the poster knows who's in the article.

Does that mean we can't post any articles with Jimmy Hoffa's name, or that fact anybody's name just because we may know the name, knowing it may inflame someone? Will we be able to post articles from other newspapers, how about something on the teamster website, just because we may know of the name. sorry again bad logic. I am sorry to tell you this, but when you gave them permission to use your picture and name in their paper, you lost your right to privacy. And it is no violation.

Does that mean we can't post any articles with Jimmy Hoffa's name, or that fact anybody's name just because we may know the name, knowing it may inflame someone? Will we be able to post articles from other newspapers, how about something on the teamster website, just because we may know of the name. sorry again bad logic. I am sorry to tell you this, but when you gave them permission to use your picture and name in their paper, you lost your right to privacy. And it is no violation.

Oh stop trying to justify of being an *******. LOL.

Again, you're not ca Mod, you don't get to set the rules, you got a problem with it, take it up with them.

You would try justifying the **** of a little girl if it meant proving me wrong on something. Geez.

Not that interesting.... Whats killing the stoner is 90% of the people on here know who he really is because of social media sites & other articles. If you don't want people to know about you don't expose yourself to the likes of facebook....

It is isn't, you're right.

What kills me is another Teamster Brother can't respect another Brothers privacy.

I'm still trying to figure out why you felt the need to use my real name the other day. What was the point of it?

Oh stop trying to justify of being an *******. LOL.

Again, you're not ca Mod, you don't get to set the rules, you got a problem with it, take it up with them.

You would try justifying the **** of a little girl if it meant proving me wrong on something. Geez.

**** poor logic again. no reason to bother mods, there is no violation. Nice trying to change the content. NOT HAPPENING. This is caused from your actions. Cause and effect

It is isn't, you're right.

What kills me is another Teamster Brother can't respect another Brothers privacy.

I'm still trying to figure out why you felt the need to use my real name the other day. What was the point of it?
What is your name? Is Stoney your last name?

Status
Not open for further replies.