Not good!

hame11

TB Lurker
Credits
I worked in Londonderry NH for more than 10 years. I dont know why I stayed for so long, but I did leave on good terms. Nobody in management has any leadership qualities what so ever. They are not very pro-active to situations, they seem to wait until there is a big problem and then try to do a half-assed job to fix it. You can look up thier CSA score on vehicle maintainence and you will see that it is very poor. The equipment is always in horrible shape and i have encounteted many times when I was told that they are not able to buy parts like tires and such because they have not paid their bills. The work environment in the terminal and on the dock is very toxic, a lot of yelling, foul language and such almost to the point of being very hostile at times and management could not care less. The amount of freight that they destroy it's hard to believe that they can make any money at all. In my opinion because of the poor leadership skills all of their failures get blamed on the the drivers and employees. I'm not sure why i stayed there for so long, but I'm glad to be gone.