not more of us

excfman

TB Regular
Credits
i just wondering why there not more of the old CFers out here it going on five years sept 1st 07 let hear from us what are we doing are we retire still working have some past on lets get this site rolling

does u old cfer's know lee(rebel)g?he worked for years in york pa.then richmond va.he'sworking for yellow in raphine va.now.says hes got 2 more years,then gonna retire back home in n.c. the man is totally nuts!!!

i didn't by name but might have seen him if ran out of york they came to knoxville some we had few in the city here like that lol

does u old cfer's know lee(rebel)g?he worked for years in york pa.then richmond va.he'sworking for yellow in raphine va.now.says hes got 2 more years,then gonna retire back home in n.c. the man is totally nuts!!!

I knew Rebel..ran a many run with him. The dog....ha ha good egg.

I'm with FedEx Freight now. The only difference is the color of the trucks. Oh and nice equipment. Like we miss those 16 series with 11 boxes on the back in the snow... Right

When you talk to Rebel, tell him to say HI to Mr. Snail. We all worked together in Richmond VA

snail...its smitty out of yrk. remember me? i got suckered into the transfer to bmm. Let me refresh your memory. the youngest linehaul driver in cf system when i came on board. What are you doing in buf? yuck.. no offense.

snail...its smitty out of yrk. remember me? i got suckered into the transfer to bmm. Let me refresh your memory. the youngest linehaul driver in cf system when i came on board. What are you doing in buf? yuck.. no offense.

Hi Smitty I'm working for Yellow, Do you get to see Mudflap or Snail or anyonr from VA. I see Rebel about once a month

Hi Smitty I'm working for Yellow, Do you get to see Mudflap or Snail or anyonr from VA. I see Rebel about once a month

No. Sure would like to see some of them. we are getting a reunion together in bmm. the last one we had was in the fall last year and we had a huge turn out and a great time. Folks are spread out all over but the word got out and we had a blast. this years will be a lot bigger. is anyone else having get togethers I wonder?

not doing anything here in kno i understand nas is doing something some of the folks i haven't seen or spoke to in four years i ask some of other if they like to meet but a few said there not over it yet it might take five more years sad day 09/01/02

not doing anything here in kno i understand nas is doing something some of the folks i haven't seen or spoke to in four years i ask some of other if they like to meet but a few said there not over it yet it might take five more years sad day 09/01/02

Its funny how when you get the word out it spreads. I was shocked the turnout we had. We just met in a bar. nothing fancy.