ABF | Not Much Going On Right Now?

I ain't Dead yet,.....so I only check in to Hades on the weekend.......

Jimmy Sr. is here,....head of the Transportation of Lost Souls Division,.........My former TM at M & G Convoy,...a morally-compromised person if ever there was one,....is permanently mired neck-deep in a latrine right under the main sewer pipe in Beelzebub's palace........poetic Justice,.......
.....He used to come out in the break room and brag about how many times he cheated on his wife,......His "idea" about being chummy with his employees......

Several of my childhood bullies are here,...pulling dogsleds of rocks........

The office complexes here are truly Sisyphean...(..he's here, too..).....and stretch for hundreds of miles. Many millions of former management here........
Paperwork never ends.......

Jimmy Sr. is here,....head of the Transportation of Lost Souls Division,.........My former TM at M & G Convoy,...a morally-compromised person if ever there was one,....is permanently mired neck-deep in a latrine right under the main sewer pipe in Beelzebub's palace........poetic Justice,.......
.....He used to come out in the break room and brag about how many times he cheated on his wife,......His "idea" about being chummy with his employees......

The office complexes here are truly Sisyphean...(..he's here, too..).....and stretch for hundreds of miles. Many millions of former management here........
Isn’t Sisyphus the one that sits below the plaque that says: “My heads hurts, my feet stink and I don’t love Jesus”? ‘Cause if that’s not him, then who?

The way you describe hell, it's almost like working a dock for ABF. Only thing that's changed is the location. von.

Service center number 666.

HEL-666.........10,000 door platform,........No towmotors, all Johnson bars......

And probably a bunkhouse under the dock for road drivers,.......like they had at Gateway's Seacaucus N.J. terminal in the '70's.....
The only way you could sleep there was if you took all the bedding and wrapped it tightly around your head.....

Isn’t Sisyphus the one that sits below the plaque that says: “My heads hurts, my feet stink and I don’t love Jesus”? ‘Cause if that’s not him, then who?

No,...I think you're thinking of George Tyrebiter, nighttime OSD clerk in Bugscuttle, Arkansas (BUG-008).......

Sisyphus was condemned by Zeus to eternally roll a large rock up a hill,...only to have it roll back down again....An exact metaphor for truck driving, if I ever heard one......

No,...I think you're thinking of George Tyrebiter, nighttime OSD clerk in Bugscuttle, Arkansas (BUG-008).......

Sisyphus was condemned by Zeus to eternally roll a large rock up a hill,...only to have it roll back down again....An exact metaphor for truck driving, if I ever heard one......
You’re right. I also may have him confused with that fellow Otis Elevator. Always walking the dock humming to his favorite song: ‘Baby, I have my ups and downs’.

We'll have to check with ArcBest and see if they have a branch in Hell,....
Routing & Service Center Search
Maybe this will help you Canary, we don't have a terminal in Hell.... however we service Hell direct out of the
Mason #295 terminal (Lansing,MI). I hope you find this helpful.
Country Zip or City, State
HELL, MI 48169
MASON, MI Service Center
Details
Customer Service
517-244-xxxx

Physical Address 841 KIM DRIVE
MASON, MI 48854, US
Mailing Address
MASON, MI 48854, US
Station Number 295
Service Type Direct

Last edited:
I remember Otis, he was on Andy Griffith, never knew his last name was Elevator.
Otis Campbell
3lAp41m.jpg