TForce | Nothing is gonna change until they gut management

Has anyone seen any management cut at their location as of yet?
Safe to say no, bloated management in small end of line terminals continues.
I stopped by our terminal about 2 weeks ago, 6 drivers on the street and 4 mangers in the office. One was on the dock talking on the phone, one was on You-tube watching hunting videos, and the SCM was talking to me. The OSD clerk was in a back office, I have no idea what they were doing. This went on for about the hour I was there.
During my conversation I asked why the OB supe. was here in the middle of the afternoon, "He needs the money" was the answer. Ya can't make this :crap: up.
I guess the honeymoon is over and back to horse whipping your best people to go, go go.
If I recall correctly, TFI was "disgusted" by the shape of our fleet at purchase time. While I understand new equipment is difficult to obtain now, the hold lines at the hubs are overflowing with tractors awaiting parts. Cost vs. safety is never a good idea.
A few senior management positions are becoming open in the near future. That tells everything, UPGF retreads or a new direction. Time will tell.
When the best and the safest drivers beat down the door to get out it is never good.
Be safe brothers and sisters............

The collision avoiding radar with auto braking is the first thing drivers need to snip.

Apparently the recent law was signed mandating the damn things on everything after I think '24.

I'll hold on to my mid 90's vehicle. It has hardly nothing on it.

A tractor trailer that has a way to slam on and lock brakes on it's own will be burnt by me. I will never ever put my ass into such a abomination.

All they have to do is go buy old iron. There are a number of bobtails rusting quietly in salvage yards that probably can still start and run given new batteries and fuel. Waiting new parts. Chips and computer crap along with emissions BS and so on.