TForce | Nothing is gonna change until they gut management

Harassment is not cool down at my barn either. it’s awful. They cut routes every day we are are working 10-14 hours a day. Some days we have enough bring backs there could have been another city route.

If they are harassing you and the union won't do anything about it, take the situation off property. If you don't want to man up about it, just put your tail between your legs and cry somewhere else. It's that simple!

Well, full on confrontation with a Sup is not having balls, that's being stupid.
Going to a Steward with the information, and going thru the grievance process is the way to handle it. And a member going to a Rep of the union isn't a crybaby.

It's not like there are hundreds of great mangers waiting in the wings.
You either get a capable person or a useless person. Capable managers move up fast in this business, the useless(more common) quit, linger or get fired.
I have never heard of any company raving about management.
LTL is just a ****ty business. It's not going to change.
Yes they treat our supervisors like the catholic church treats their priests. Don't get rid of the bad just move them around hoping they will quit.

Tha
If they are harassing you and the union won't do anything about it, take the situation off property. If you don't want to man up about it, just put your tail between your legs and cry somewhere else. It's that simple!
Thats a good idea in theory there John Wayne, but the reality is that after you thump your sup you’ll be in the pokey and be sued, and your awful straw boss will be on tv crying to Orca Whinefrey about how you bullied he/she/it !

Spot on! If anything it's getting worse! Only a matter of time before the gates will be locked!
So here we are 6 months later nothing has changed .
I love the individual on here that says "you have to give them time "until they flush all former ups scumbags out of here its not gonna change and I dont think they care. No new trucks nothings getting fixed in terminal still a dump in my barn,trucks always breaking down, tm has turned into a ups tyrant once again swearing and cussing threatening peoples jobs just daring people to call on this individual because apparently the individual thinks they are untouchable because the individual gets the numbers and thats all that matters.
Enviroment is now more toxic then ever.
What took central freight down **** poor management, equipment, couldnt get drivers to fill seats to drive the trucks to deliver freight could very well be our demise as well .im hearing from alot of people they never got their sign on bonus and are fighting for it .Hope this is wrong.
They complain they cant get drivers and this tyrant is allowed to keep their job and wonder why drivers are telling other drivers dont come hear this place sucks all agree tm needs to go.
At the moment we do have a pension and great health care for which I am thankful but that being said working in a toxic ,unhealthy environment with a tyrant being allowed to act and get away with it all the money and benefits isnt worth destroying your mental health.
We have more guys looking to get out asoon as possible .
Most in my barn are saying the samething they are hanging around till contract ,if we get a crap deal there will be a mass exit and the next round elders will retire ..
This company will reap the seeds they sow and so far they are not planting good ones.
I choose to stay after investing all this time but like others cotract time will be the make or break.

So here we are 6 months later nothing has changed .
I love the individual on here that says "you have to give them time "until they flush all former ups scumbags out of here its not gonna change and I dont think they care. No new trucks nothings getting fixed in terminal still a dump in my barn,trucks always breaking down, tm has turned into a ups tyrant once again swearing and cussing threatening peoples jobs just daring people to call on this individual because apparently the individual thinks they are untouchable because the individual gets the numbers and thats all that matters.
Enviroment is now more toxic then ever.
What took central freight down **** poor management, equipment, couldnt get drivers to fill seats to drive the trucks to deliver freight could very well be our demise as well .im hearing from alot of people they never got their sign on bonus and are fighting for it .Hope this is wrong.
They complain they cant get drivers and this tyrant is allowed to keep their job and wonder why drivers are telling other drivers dont come hear this place sucks all agree tm needs to go.
At the moment we do have a pension and great health care for which I am thankful but that being said working in a toxic ,unhealthy environment with a tyrant being allowed to act and get away with it all the money and benefits isnt worth destroying your mental health.
We have more guys looking to get out asoon as possible .
Most in my barn are saying the samething they are hanging around till contract ,if we get a crap deal there will be a mass exit and the next round elders will retire ..
This company will reap the seeds they sow and so far they are not planting good ones.
I choose to stay after investing all this time but like others cotract time will be the make or break.
Amen brother. At my barn we are dealing with the same tyrant style management and poor equipment.