Noticed a new satellite antenna

truckinus

TB Veteran
Credits
I saw a flatbedder with a new satellite antenna at ATS. Did they just make the qualcomm antennas smaller? Kinda looked like those cone antennas from the American Mobile Satellite keyboards.

They probably could afford a new satellite, with the little they are paying there north east driver. I worked threr three months and almost lost everything because they could'nt get the paperwork correcct.

They probably could afford a new satellite, with the little they are paying there north east driver. I worked threr three months and almost lost everything because they could'nt get the paperwork correcct.

Mongo22075 :1036316054:

Sorry to hear about your experience with ATS.
Where you in a lease purchase or company driver??
N.E. is a very though part of the country to drive truck.

:smilie_132:

I was a company driver. There is something wroong with a company that has orientation every week for three days. I asked the person giving the oreientation how often they do the orientation and he said every week, and that we had a small class(4) usually there is 8 or more. Maybe they were finally getting the word around that ATS is a good company to stay away from. My dispatcher was rude and void of all concept of distance and time. I would question why

I was a company driver. There is something wroong with a company that has orientation every week for three days. I asked the person giving the oreientation how often they do the orientation and he said every week, and that we had a small class(4) usually there is 8 or more. Maybe they were finally getting the word around that ATS is a good company to stay away from. My dispatcher was rude and void of all concept of distance and time. I would question why

I had one dispatcher that thought the company's money was his. They are very stingy when they need to pay you for jacking around because they screwed up a load. I sat for 5 days one time trying to pick up an oversize load. I couldn't haul it because it was too tall. Their solution was to have another driver bring me the load, transfer it and have me bootleg the load overheigth through town. I was pissed but I did it because I knew if I didn't I wouldn't start making money for even longer.

from what I can tell they might have changed to the mobilemax by geologic. Looks pretty cool. They have the logs all computerized. Anderson always liked to track your miles everday via the qualcomm.

If they will hire your friend it is the best for newbies for sure. Very little BS, Always paid on time, Number 35 on the Transport Topics top 100, no sitting.