Central Transport | Notification of.Cobra benefits?

SUMMARY PLAN DESCRIPTION:
Additional information such as Summary Plan Description and Summary of Benefits Coverage's(SBC) is located at the internal website,
http://intra4.goctii.com under "Benefits Info" or by request at 1-800-201-0450
Haven't tried to log on, but I hope this helps. They offer 6 different PPO's, depending on where you live. Be ready for sticker shock.

Tried both IE and firefox with no luck. Must have to be a CT employee to see the ins. info and not a Vitran employee. Why is that?

If and when your Vitran insurance expires you should get a COBRA notice even if you are covered under whatever CT has. Vitran's insurance has no way of knowing that you have other coverage and they are required to send you a COBRA notice when your insurance lapses.

My husband said that he saw something about Beech Street on a memo. But, I didn't see anything in the paperwork.

At least he saw a memo. Our TM doesn't print out or post any information about any of this. Most of the time our linehaul drivers will bring this stuff back that we picked up from other terminals. Guess he would rather answer the same question 35 times. I picked up the insurance info from MKM last week.

At least he saw a memo. Our TM doesn't print out or post any information about any of this. Most of the time our linehaul drivers will bring this stuff back that we picked up from other terminals. Guess he would rather answer the same question 35 times. I picked up the insurance info from MKM last week.

Can u post the highlights?

We still haven't gotten any insurance information.

I sure hope you guys get info soon. I did post info about the medical insurance in a separate thread, VW. That might at least give you some info till you get the paperwork. My husband got his info yesterday but it says to access the internal web site for further info. That's the link above. Can't get to it so I'm trying to see if anyone here as the actual web site address.