SAIA | Now that I’m retired .... let’s expose the truth!

End game is what TB is all about. It gives fellow drivers or people looking to get into this racket an idea of what to expect. Everyone has to look at the big picture when deciding what's best. This thread and forums can give people a glimpse into what a company is like. Train is being specific in his criticism now and that is a good thing.
So a company with over 10,000 employees ,a few unhappy people say how it sucks to work here on truckingboards will decide if someone wants to work here or not? If someone decides their future on what is posted by the same few people on this forum , then god help them they have not done thejr homework ! No offense to truckingboards.

So for the years you were praising SAIA, Rick O'dell you were lying to impress people? or were you afraid that SAIA would kick you to the curb like Overnite did? What a frigging hypocrite you are.
Train should be a politician. He jumped to the other side of the fence really quick. Most of us know what’s going on and we don’t want to hear it from an ex employee.

Train should be a politician
I would be if I would have stayed in school. I should have at least stayed in college to get my bachelors degree. My life would have been so different. I’m most certainly glad my children won’t be in this profession. I wouldn’t wish this on my worst enemy.

Before everyone starts jumping my ass for implying trucking isn’t an honorable profession let me say that’s not my intention. I’m just so happy I taught my children the importance of their education. I just want more for them. I want them to have a better life than I had and that requires higher education.

Last edited:
So a company with over 10,000 employees ,a few unhappy people say how it sucks to work here on truckingboards will decide if someone wants to work here or not? If someone decides their future on what is posted by the same few people on this forum , then god help them they have not done thejr homework ! No offense to truckingboards.
Not at all. This is a tool like anything else. Everyone will have a different experience where they work. This forum is an outstanding place to find out the pay, benefits and opinions of people that actually work at these companies. This is only a piece of the puzzle but one that these companies are becoming more aware of.

End game is what TB is all about. It gives fellow drivers or people looking to get into this racket an idea of what to expect. Everyone has to look at the big picture when deciding what's best. This thread and forums can give people a glimpse into what a company is like. Train is being specific in his criticism now and that is a good thing.
People would be crazy to make a decision about a career based on the rants of what seems to be disgruntled employees and ex employees.

People would be crazy to make a decision about a career based on the rants of what seems to be disgruntled employees and ex employees.
God, I can’t believe I was once like you guys. Everything I’ve said is true. Just because you expose the truth doesn’t mean you were a disgruntled employee. You guys are lost.

If speaking the truth is considered bashing them then so be it. I won’t be here much longer so don’t concern yourself. I imagine in a month or so this thread will fade away and will be forgotten just like I am at my service center. Although I was forgotten the next day there. You’re only as good as your last delivery ... pickup or run made.
I'll keep it alive everyday

God, I can’t believe I was once like you guys. Everything I’ve said is true. Just because you expose the truth doesn’t mean you were a disgruntled employee. You guys are lost.
So the people that do not agree with you are lost ? And you are a disgruntled employee or this thread would have never been started.

I still would love to see this place organized with a union and straighten this crap hole out! You would probably see some changes

I can’t tell what’s more entertaining. The butt-hurt from a short time employee that suddenly changed his opinion when he quit, the ongoing butt-hurt from a left long ago employee that can’t let go, or the current misery-loves-company employee who wants what he should already know to be put on this post and salivating over it. I’ll sit out another week and come back for a few laughs, so by all means, please keep the pity party going. I didn’t realize PLOMS was so entertaining.

Train I'm waiting! What's next?
Why this company has become stagnated is because of bad management. A bad manager can take a good staff and destroy it, causing the best employees to flee and the remainder to lose motivation. Leaders who practice favoritism in the workplace have no chance to build a culture of trust. Inclusion and fairness in the workplace is not just simply the right thing to do, it’s the smart thing to do.
3auZKb4.jpg

Why this company has become stagnated is because of bad management. A bad manager can take a good staff and destroy it, causing the best employees to flee and the remainder to lose motivation. Leaders who practice favoritism in the workplace have no chance to build a culture of trust. Inclusion and fairness in the workplace is not just simply the right thing to do, it’s the smart thing to do.
3auZKb4.jpg
That surely couldn’t be PhilWilliams.