SAIA | Now that I’m retired .... let’s expose the truth!

Ok Train..Breaks over. Please continue on. I would like more confirmation on making the correct decision with staying on at my current employer instead of leaving for SAIA when they invade the north east and believing the seemingly rosy scenario

Ok Train..Breaks over. Please continue on. I would like more confirmation on making the correct decision with staying on at my current employer instead of leaving for SAIA when they invade the north east and believing the seemingly rosy scenario
Well, you appear to work for A. Duie Pyle and they appear to be non-union. You appear to work in line-haul. How much time have you invested at Pyle? Do you have a sweet run? Is it a lay down or turn? Are you happy with your current job? If you have issues with your current job please briefly describe what they are.

8N0O9el.jpg

Is this a correct statement?

Dude! STAY WHERE YOU ARE ! I REPEAT STAY WHERE YOU ARE! THIS PLACE IS THE MOST GOD AWFUL PLACE ON EARTH! I WOULDN'T SEND MY WORST ENEMY TO THIS PLACE. IF YOU SEE SAIA RUN THE OTHER WAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN! THEY PAINT A PICTURE OF HAPPY RAINBOWS AND UNICORNS! ITS NOT ITS BULL#*&T BE AND LIES AND CORPORATE DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOU.

Or...Linehaul's a good gig. Get in first and be top man. Pull the right trailers to the right destination safely and timely. Get your direct deposit email. Smile. Or...Question sales, operations, routing, other people's business and make yourself miserable. If this interests you, apply for mgt. Otherwise, do your job as directed and enjoy.

Or...Linehaul's a good gig. Get in first and be top man. Pull the right trailers to the right destination safely and timely. Get your direct deposit email. Smile. Or...Question sales, operations, routing, other people's business and make yourself miserable. If this interests you, apply for mgt. Otherwise, do your job as directed and enjoy.

Wish you had been around with your advice back in my days.
I once pulled the right trailers to the wrong destination, again pulled the wrong trailers to the right destination.
I think you modern guys call this a good "pre-trip"
They laughed at me, wonder what the companies do today?

Dude! STAY WHERE YOU ARE ! I REPEAT STAY WHERE YOU ARE! THIS PLACE IS THE MOST GOD AWFUL PLACE ON EARTH! I WOULDN'T SEND MY WORST ENEMY TO THIS PLACE. IF YOU SEE SAIA RUN THE OTHER WAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN! THEY PAINT A PICTURE OF HAPPY RAINBOWS AND UNICORNS! ITS NOT ITS BULL#*&T BE AND LIES AND CORPORATE DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOU.
Do you still work here ?

Last edited:
Do you still work here ?
Since you work out of Garland you probably think you know who I am. Many drivers from Garland know I recently retired and have started rumors. Very funny stuff. Many have called me and asked me if I’m the Train. Ask yourself why would I say I retired in this thread? Knowing that would narrow it down. Ask yourself who has left recently with an axe to grind? A retiree wouldn’t have an axe to grind. Would he? I’m not who you think I am. That’s all I can really say other than things aren’t what they appear. People just love to play games.:1036316054::1036316054::1036316054: And please guys stop calling me and asking me the same stupid question. It can only be speculation.

Last edited:
Since you work out of Garland you probably think you know who I am. Many drivers from Garland know I recently retired and have started rumors of my identity. Many have called me and asked me if I’m the Train. Ask yourself why would I say I retired in this thread? Knowing that would narrow it down. Ask yourself who has left recently with an axe to grind? A retiree wouldn’t have an axe to grind. Would he? I’m not who you think I am. That’s all I can really say other than things aren’t what they appear. People just love to play games.:1036316054::1036316054::1036316054: And please guys stop calling me and asking me the same stupid question. It can only be speculation.
Hmmm ? Dont think i have ever said what terminal i work out of.

Hmmm ? Dont think i have ever said what terminal i work out of.
You better go back through your early post my friend. I know exactly who you are and where you work out of. And I would disclose your identity except that’s against this sites rules and could earn you a permanent ban. As a former moderator I should know. Be careful on social media sites my friend. You just never know who you’re talking to.

Last edited:
You better go back through your early post my friend. I know exactly who you are and where you work out of. And I would disclose your identity except that’s against this sites rules and could earn you a permanent ban. As a former moderator I should know. But playing games is what I do.
Yea Train i have never posted what terminal im out of.

Did you want my full name so you can run to corporate and be a big ole tattle tale?

I don't care if people find out who I am! All I know is this post is right on the money from day 1! I'm on the train now! I totally get it! So watch out pooty! O you gonna have a sore booty! Bam
He’s safe as long as he tows the company line. Well, at least that’s what he thinks.

No , but thanks for asking. Just trying to figure out why someone as miserable as you would stay with a company that does nothing but **** them off.
Why? Because I want corporate to know everyday what a unethical crap company they run! Besides if I can vent in here instead of work it makes me feel better. Why do you stay here? Besides I love watching everyone get butt hurt over whining and crying.