SAIA | Now that I’m retired .... let’s expose the truth!

J4kKqjP.jpg

VxF63cI.jpg

How is the OR at Saia? Stock price is one thing...OR is a better measurement of profitability
I remember when Old Dominion was just a scrub line. SAIA has had more time to build a company like OLD Dominion. Why hasn’t that happened? SIMPLE. Old Dominion is better managed at the top. There is simply no other way to look at it.

I remember when Old Dominion was just a scrub line. SAIA has had more time to build a company like OLD Dominion. Why hasn’t that happened? SIMPLE. Old Dominion is better managed at the top. There is simply no other way to look at it.

Sorry Train, you are dead wrong.
Main reason OD is hopping, they have the all time Mastio Champ, BillyLo.

Old Dominion was founded in 1934 and SAIA was founded in 1924. SAIA had the jump on OD. Why did OD leave SAIA in the dust. Simple. Poor leadership and a lack of vision. TECHNOLOGY is the biggest reason why OD is the best in the business. SAIA failed and is continuing to fail. All you have to do is look at the antiquated handhelds. That’s just one example of being out of touch with technology. When you don’t reinvest in technology you fall behind. Just the way SAIA has done.