SAIA | Now that I’m retired .... let’s expose the truth!

Now that you have joined the elite, congrats are in order for the Count.
As I've posted before, you will go all day long, doing absolutely nothing and never know when you're finished.
Best wishes, stay safe.
Thank You. Exactly, no schedule today, tomorrow, or next whenever. Though, I still like being up for most of the early morning hours. Sweetttttt.
Remember that Norwegian stock, that you had bought and that forum discussion somewhere around 4-7-2020. https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/NCLH/ Even though the cruise stocks are still about where they were, the analysts recommendations have changed. In March, 17 analysts gave Norwegian a strong buy of 3, 8 posted a buy, and 6 posted a hold. Now, in April, there are 22 analysts. 10 are posting a strong buy, 4 go with a buy, and 8 say hold. Hold what you've got and let time take its course.
Once again, thank You, and do I get some kind of elite robe to signify my new status or just a new recliner?

Thank You. Exactly, no schedule today, tomorrow, or next whenever. Though, I still like being up for most of the early morning hours. Sweetttttt.
Remember that Norwegian stock, that you had bought and that forum discussion somewhere around 4-7-2020. https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/NCLH/ Even though the cruise stocks are still about where they were, the analysts recommendations have changed. In March, 17 analysts gave Norwegian a strong buy of 3, 8 posted a buy, and 6 posted a hold. Now, in April, there are 22 analysts. 10 are posting a strong buy, 4 go with a buy, and 8 say hold. Hold what you've got and let time take its course.
Once again, thank You, and do I get some kind of elite robe to signify my new status or just a new recliner?

A robe sounds fine, just make sure your bride doesn't unplug the recliner when you're in up position.

Train's opinion, on DLS, is hardly unique. I drove Linehaul for over 20 years and for several of those years, I transited thru DLS, on my way home. Normally, I would be in and out of DLS, in just a couple of hours, but even then It was miserable. From time to time and the absolute last thing I wanted to hear, from Central Dispatch, was "laydown in DLS." That's how they described it. To this day, I would describe it as being sent to the Grand Prairie Gulag. The absolute worst bunkhouse and truck retrieval fiasco, that I ever had to deal with and then had to deal with DLS Linehaul Dispatch. Yes, just a peach of a 24 hour time frame.
I have recently used the Saia early retirement option and have moved into the light. I can't speak for Train but I can tell you that retirement is everything and more, that I wished and hoped that it would be. With a few exceptions, my Saia time was cordial. It was beneficial to both the company and me. They got freight moved, on schedule, with no accidents, plus, I played well with others. As for me and my family, we received a good financial opportunity, for over 20 years.
Even though the company and I have parted ways, there are some things that will still strike a nerve. Part of the list includes getting rid of the Volvos, the installation of the driver cameras, and the miserable and can't wait to get out of here experiences of dealing with the DLS terminal.
Now, it is time to go. You tube is just waiting with the Stooges, Bugs Bunny, and crap I haven't even found yet. Retirement life is good. Ya'll take care and I'll be around.
Congratulations! Stay safe and place a few calendars around your house so you don’t forget the day of the week. It happens to the best of us after retirement. Forgetting things is a good thing for me on a personal level because with my bad attitude and anger management issues I can be pissed as hell one minute and 30 minutes later I’ve done forgot what I was mad about. Life’s good!:1036316054::1036316054:

Congratulations! Stay safe and place a few calendars around your house so you don’t forget the day of the week. It happens to the best of us after retirement. Forgetting things is a good thing for me on a personal level because with my bad attitude and anger management issues I can be pissed as hell one minute and 30 minutes later I’ve done forgot what I was mad about. Life’s good!:1036316054::1036316054:
You and the misses stay safe old man.Start planting that victory garden.and get busy.I want to see the first pictures of those peppers,Swiss chard and arugula.:emoticon digging:

Favoritism is still running rampant here according to my ex-coworkers. Preferential treatment dished out by dispatchers is out of control. Seniority means absolutely nothing here. This is without a doubt the worst LTL company in business today as far as the way they treat labor. Unreal preferential treatment!

Favoritism is still running rampant here according to my ex-coworkers. Preferential treatment dished out by dispatchers is out of control. Seniority means absolutely nothing here. This is without a doubt the worst LTL company in business today as far as the way they treat labor. Unreal preferential treatment!
You were fine with it until it bit you in the ass.

I retired Joe because I finally had enough. That camera did bite me but they didn’t fire me for that infraction. I retired!
Take it easy ole timer,Your retired,We don’t need you getting all wound up and have a heart attack,The guy’s that are left there will have to figure it out one way.Either way we will be waiting cards in hand,When they’ve had enough.

I retired Joe because I finally had enough. That camera did bite me but they didn’t fire me for that infraction. I retired!
I can't get over all the comments from a ...5 year employee...its comical..you didn't even get a real taste of the b.s....taking our money and not giving back for YEARS.(using o.r. by fractions of a percent)
Giving raises that equal insurance raises. Changing drop n hooks to hourly that took from work off line drivers. STOLE a year of vacation that was available 100% in January..that now accrues throughout the year. ...and now...taking 401k...god knows when it will return.. im not as knowledgable about saia as the 5 year trainwreck is..but it's all hard to swallow as he was a "saia sicafant" for all of 5 years...

I can't get over all the comments from a ...5 year employee...its comical..you didn't even get a real taste of the b.s....taking our money and not giving back for YEARS.(using o.r. by fractions of a percent)
Giving raises that equal insurance raises. Changing drop n hooks to hourly that took from work off line drivers. STOLE a year of vacation that was available 100% in January..that now accrues throughout the year. ...and now...taking 401k...god knows when it will return.. im not as knowledgable about saia as the 5 year trainwreck is..but it's all hard to swallow as he was a "saia sicafant" for all of 5 years...
Whether 5 years or 40 years it really doesn’t take much to figure this place out.

Y’all don’t have a 401 match?

Isn’t what you listed still an embarrassment and look bad on the older guys who have been yes men ??? Just saying.