SAIA | Now that I’m retired .... let’s expose the truth!

I worked at SAIA for almost 5 years and watched junior guys pass over me constantly with better start times. They don’t bid routes or start times here and seniority means nothing. They just place you where they want you and that’s where you stay. Now, they have a clever way to make you think they go by seniority but the facts are they don’t. If this thread takes off and gathers some steam I will expose much more but as for now I won’t waste my time on things that no one cares about.

This is EXACTLY how the CGO terminal operates as well. They don't even follow the cut list... just cut whoever they want, whenever they want! I'm so glad this thread was started.

I'd like to call out the cgo regional manager. Nowthere is a guy filled to the brim with filling up people with his little rodeo events trying to build morale. When the fact is he is one of the biggest reasons why cgo is a complete disaster. He is followed around by the HR department with her red hair so close to his a** that if he stops suddenly they're going to have to remove her head from his *SS.
I first hand seen what should've been a dismantle of the mke terminal after a huge security breech and possible theft along with a dock workers kids playing soccer in the parking lot while he drove the yard dog around moving pup trailers. They even caught all this by private security hiding in the parking lot across the street. Then they found multiple trailers with lost and damaged freight filled from front to back. Even watched the regional manager on with rubber gloves on and yet everyone kept their job. Simply simply amazing. Last but not least let's not forget the two pallets of Dell computer labtops nobody could answer for!!!!!! All the food that went into the dock guys car. The toys the office lady took and the other items I see daily still walking out! But this company is just the best ever! We care we share my a**

This is the absolute truth right here! Phil is the most pathetic excuse for an RM that you could ever find. But he's an old Roadway manager, so draw your own conclusions!

This is the absolute truth right here! Phil is the most pathetic excuse for an RM that you could ever find. But he's an old Roadway manager, so draw your own conclusions!
Phil Mott is a **** poor regional manager! As long as you lick his boots you'll be fine. Thats how the Milwaukee terminal manager Bob has lasted so long around here. Let's not forget Jane the HR department for cgo region. Phil's little hotel room buddy. Those two travel in conjunction. But then again probably a real good reason cgo region is just a disaster. This is the best thread ever

Rick is doing a good job as far as numbers. He can’t control all aspects of the company. He has too much on his plate and besides that’s why he has underlings. In hindsight I understand I went over the top too many times but I can’t change that now. I will leave it up to guys like you to throw it up in my face. I can take it.
Train those numbers are hard earned by people who lie their ass off and hide stuff.

Train those numbers are hard earned by people who lie their ass off and hide stuff.
There is a lot of lying and hiding happening. On a regional level I can’t speak about your guy out of Chicago. I will not speak about Whitwell our regional guy at this time. I will come back to that later. I will say Corey T. needs to step up and get his guys in line. Our service matrix is a joke. Coding things incorrectly to make things appear better than they are is completely unethical. Arriving at a guaranteed 12:00 delivery at 1:00 and showing you arrived there at 11:30 by manipulating the handheld is just plain dishonesty and should be unacceptable. Drivers are basically being told to be part of something that is totally unethical. This is just one example of the many other things that are going on here behind the back of corporate. Unless they are part of this unacceptable and dishonest behavior.

Last edited:
There is a lot of lying and hiding happening. On a regional level I can’t speak about your guy out of Chicago. I will not speak about Whitwell our regional guy at this time. I will come back to that later. I will say Corey T. needs to step up and get his guys in line. Our service matrix is a joke. Coding things incorrectly to make things appear better than they are is completely unethical. Arriving at a guaranteed 12:00 delivery at 1:00 and showing you arrived there at 11:30 by manipulating the handheld is just plain dishonesty and should be unacceptable. Drivers are basically being told to be part of something that is totally unethical. This is just one example of the many other things that are going on here behind the back of corporate. Unless they are part of this unacceptable and dishonest behavior.

Constantly happens,! I purposely will not call a tm to fix the time. I'll punch it in as it's done and that's that if they have to fix it and lie then let them but I won't. Milwaukee manager is famous for this. Along with all the other unethical crap they pull
I’m trying to do the right thing Joe despite all of the mistakes I’ve made. Bring it, I probably deserve it.
I'll give you credit train. At least you can take your lumps here.

Seems like you're doing you're fair share, glass houses RAT
So what if he is? He owes them nothing now. His time here is over. It's about time this thread finally hit the wall. Hopefully it opens other's eyes. Phil wants to come in and blow smoke up our skirts every few quartly meeting's to make us all feel better and ra ra go team crap. The day they fire this clown I'm going to do the slow clap in the office for some self indulging.

Not to mention the reason this entire cgo regiiris in a debacle is because of all the other people he has brought over from roadway. Have to wonder how much of roadway they actually screwed up before they left. I've seen Phil get rid of many saftey managers not to mention all the losers he protects.

As long as I work here I feel I owe this company some measure of respect.Once I leave you guys will see adifferent Train. I won’t bash them but Iwill be more objective.
I could really go off if I wanted to. I haven’t given up names and called out people specifically for certain unacceptable behavior. Something happened right before I retired that changed my whole attitude about this company. Like many other things I won’t disclose that right now. I will just sit back for now and see how this thread unfolds. In the end I will go out with a bang. Then I will just step away. For the most part I just got sick of the extreme favoritism that most everyone complained about. It wasn’t just me. Everyone was sick of it. The way this company disregards seniority is a big problem here. They won’t post the seniority list for a reason. You have company seniority and driver seniority here and most drivers are simply afraid the speak up when they get bypassed to move up.

Last edited:
I could really go off if I wanted to. I haven’t given up names and called out people specifically for certain unacceptable behavior. Something happened right before I retired that changed my whole attitude about this company. Like many other things I won’t disclose that right now. I will just sit back for now and see how this thread unfolds. In the end I will go out with a bang. Then I will just step away. For the most part I just got sick of the extreme favoritism that most everyone complained about. It wasn’t just me. Everyone was sick of it. The way this company disregards seniority is a big problem here. They won’t post the seniority list for a reason. You have company seniority and driver seniority here and most drivers are simply afraid the speak up when they get bypassed to move up.
Let it out train! I'd love to hear this. Why wait? You're retired already! Don't drag it out . Get it all out there

Let it out train! I'd love to hear this. Why wait? You're retired already! Don't drag it out . Get it all out there
I have a specific order and timeline on how I will reveal things. You guys wouldn’t believe how much heat I’ve taken for starting this thread. I’m very big into Instagram and other social media platforms. Just hold on Coal. It won’t be long.

So how much credibility do you give a liar?
Let me clear something up with you Joe. I’m not Anti-Union .... I just can’t stand the Teamsters. I’m Anti-Teamster... which means I’m Anti-Joe because you’re so far up their ass I would swear you’re Hoffa's brother. You defend the indefensible. You sicken me as I’m sure I sicken you. Just keep bringing Joe! I’m more than ready for your kind.

I have a specific order and timeline on how I will reveal things. You guys wouldn’t believe how much heat I’ve taken for starting this thread. I’m very big into Instagram and other social media platforms. Just hold on Coal. It won’t be long.
Like a kid in the candy store!

Credibility? Coming from someone like you. Don’t make me laugh! The Teamsters number one cheerleader and biggest liar on truckingboards.com
Really? how many lies have I been caught in? You on the other hand have been caught and called out on many, now you want everybody to say POOR RAT he was so mistreated. Go drink some Lone Star let's see the real RAT come out.