SAIA | Now that I’m retired .... let’s expose the truth!

The problem with most employees here is that they can’t see what’s on the outside. They fear change. So they stay trapped and convince themselves things could be worse but what they fail to recognize is things could also be much better.

work out of. And I would disclose your identity except that’s against this sites rules and could earn you a permanent ban
So if you were a former moderater you know threats are also against the rules. I have worked here 20 years Train and i know alot of people and know what is going on at more than just my terminal. I have alot of friends at many terminals across the network. We talk, so assume what you want.

So if you were a former moderater you know threats are also against the rules. I have worked here 20 years Train and i know alot of people and know what is going on at more than just my terminal. I have alot of friends at many terminals across the network. We talk, so assume what you want.
I didn’t threaten you. You appear to be learning impaired. I know the rules.

Yea someone telling me they would expose my identity but its against the rules is a threat in my book.
I could .... “not would.” And just for the record I never would. I’ve been in this industry 45 years and I know just as much as you do about SAIA in the D-FW area. I know many 20+ year veterans here that feed me information. This company has screwed so many over the way they layoff it sickens me. Please don’t get me started. Just keep drinking the Koolaid my friend.

I could .... “not would.” And just for the record I never would. I’ve been in this industry 45 years and I know just as much as you do about SAIA in the D-FW area. I know many 20+ year veterans here that feed me information. This company has screwed so many over the way they layoff it sickens me. Please don’t get me started. Just keep drinking the Koolaid my friend.
Pooty tang gonna keep on sipping that

Omg what are you 6? Did he take your Tonka truck too?

16GLOYX.jpg

Well, you appear to work for A. Duie Pyle and they appear to be non-union. You appear to work in line-haul. How much time have you invested at Pyle? Do you have a sweet run? Is it a lay down or turn? Are you happy with your current job? If you have issues with your current job please briefly describe what they are.
Yes train. You are correct. Linehaul at Pyle. Been here 10 years. I do a lay out. 2 nights per week. My choice. No weekends. I like the job and the company. I find them to be honest. The reason I would consider switching would be for a place closer to home and daylight runs. SAIA was a thought, but not real serious. I dealt with them from around 2003 to 2008. Was with Jevic. SAIA was one of our cartage agents. And they sucked to deal with. Thought things may have improved after the Yellow management left. Apparently not

Yes train. You are correct. Linehaul at Pyle. Been here 10 years. I do a lay out. 2 nights per week. My choice. No weekends. I like the job and the company. I find them to be honest. The reason I would consider switching would be for a place closer to home and daylight runs. SAIA was a thought, but not real serious. I dealt with them from around 2003 to 2008. Was with Jevic. SAIA was one of our cartage agents. And they sucked to deal with. Thought things may have improved after the Yellow management left. Apparently not
NO DEAR GOD STAY WHERE YOU ARE !!!!! IF YOU CANT HANDLE IT YOU WILL BE DECAPITATED AND YOUR HEAD WILL BE OFFERED UP TO MANAGEMENT WITH A SIDE OF TOSTITOS AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE YOUR FAMILY AGAIN !!!!! AND THEY WILL TAKE YOUR TONKA TRUCKS AND COFFEE CUPS AND SEND THEM TO VENEZUELA !!!! YOU WILL BE ASKED TO GO AGAINST YOUR EVERY BELIEF IF YOU WANT TO WORK HERE..!