SAIA | Now that I’m retired .... let’s expose the truth!

I paid my dues ,Over and over.I fought the fights and battles ,Nobody gives you anything in this life without a catch.Its all about hard work and perseverance.If you can’t hold a torch to that ,that means you’ll get nothing.Not even sympathy.We old guys have been on strike and busted a few heads..Sometimes these things are a necessary evil.The young people want things Handed to them ,and every one else does the hard work.

Leave me out of this, had nothing to do with it, I was in the back seat singing!

Fired or retired.... It doesn’t really matter because I’m away from that hell hole. But the Dallas (Garland) crew knew I retired because I passed around my resignation letter. It felt really good.
The best years of your life are yet to come.No Hurry and NO Worry!!!!!:19::funky::kicking::woohoo1:The only problem you’ll have is ,what do I do next.

The best years of your life are yet to come.No Hurry and NO Worry!!!!!:19::funky::kicking::woohoo1:The only problem you’ll have is ,what do I do next.
I can imagine how his first day went, sayin to himself “ok, I’ve did everything I always wanted to do when I retire.....

...and it’s not even noon”. :438:

sD1eD3L.jpg

It's not what Saia pays that's going to hurt them it's how they treat their drivers. Here in Buffalo XPO & R&L are having massive driver defections cause of their working environments. Hopefully things improve for all drivers but I won't hold my breath.
Vote for a UNION it's time .

In theory a Union sounds great. The reality is a completely different story. The Teamsters would only hurt the employees compensation package. That’s the bottom line.
Fired or retired.... It doesn’t really matter because I’m away from that hell hole. But the Dallas (Garland) crew knew I retired because I passed around my resignation letter. It felt really good.
agreed, I worked there for 5 years and in the last year there all of our terminal drivers either quit or got fired

agreed, I worked there for 5 years and in the last year there all of our terminal drivers either quit or got fired
The drivers had from 5 to 27 years at
saia. Everyone got tired of terminal manager that stole from drivers and the crooked hr from Kansas city wouldn't do anything about it except say " yes, I know we have a problem. They could not hire any drivers for over a year. Finally fired the tm and closed the terminal in April

The drivers had from 5 to 27 years at
saia. Everyone got tired of terminal manager that stole from drivers and the crooked hr from Kansas city wouldn't do anything about it except say " yes, I know we have a problem. They could not hire any drivers for over a year. Finally fired the tm and closed the terminal in April
Who is the KC HR guy?

Who is the KC HR guy?
Ron the tm was changing our stop times in the timeclock on 2 of our drivers, stealing time from us. It was brought to his attention and he wouldn't do anything about it. TM was finally fired about 18 months later

Last edited by a moderator:
Ron . the tm was changing our stop times in the timeclock on 2 of our drivers, stealing time from us. It was brought to his attention and he wouldn't do anything about it. TM was finally fired about 18 months later
Ron ,went over to st louis and tried to sweep it under the rug. He's a class A pos

Ron . the tm was changing our stop times in the timeclock on 2 of our drivers, stealing time from us. It was brought to his attention and he wouldn't do anything about it. TM was finally fired about 18 months later
Tm was just a class A xucking thief and the hr from kc regin wouldn't do anything about it.