Yellow | now we will see

jlb

TB Lurker
Credits
now that this agreement is in place what will yrc do. i think you will see changes .but the main thing is pension funds will have to cut . how will they cut is yet to be seen. but i say , if you are thinking of retireing , you better put in your paperwork. because there will be a cutoff date to the changes that will come due to 25 percent contributions until 2015. it would be smart to have your retirement ready for your , john henry, just in case it comes quick. that way you can choose if you want to stay or retire. no one knows how it will change, it could be money, it could be early retirement,and or age . all is yet to be seen.

if they couldnt retire b4 this yes vote how the hell they gonna do it now ?
its about what they implement, it may be better to go now than to go under futher cuts, just makes sense , all will have to see where they are at , and what comes, down the pike.

and now it is here . will you take this . i mean after all the snowball effect is happening., and it will continue to grow. what will you do.,

I got a letter in the mail saying something about we can appeal and get a credit but no monitary contribution. Need 10 percent to respond and IRS will look it over and decide. TOO much Legal language to understand. OF COARSE LOCAL has no response to what it is about!!

i thought more would reply . this is your pension that you worked for. it must be that more employees have not vested.