ODFL | Ntdc Updates

I aints no company kiss rear man,, got many more of them safe miles under my belt than the guy going there to prove he can drive around a cone

All these guys spend their weekend driving round cone while I’m getting down with my woman out on the sound in the bayliner
I heard the ferries give you right of way in the sound while you’re fishing for orcas....

I aints no company kiss rear man,, got many more of them safe miles under my belt than the guy going there to prove he can drive around a cone

All these guys spend their weekend driving round cone while I’m getting down with my woman out on the sound in the bayliner
Or the sound of a 20 horse Koehler.

Ump has introduced a new category, "Goat Loading"
Yeah.. We had to cancel that. The boys from coop up in Wyoming made the kids a little nervous.. Don't know the whole story but from what I've heard, uncle Breezy and Donna showed up in nothing but chaps and pistols strapped to their hips. Rumor has it they overheard Big Dave trying to book the Sex Pistols for Frontier Days and uncle Breezy thought Dave was asking him to show his "sex pistol" to "female babes" ... After witnessing this unfortunate episode, the only words the mayor could muster was "thank God for that hat!!" Now all my goats faint!!

Yeah.. We had to cancel that. The boys from coop up in Wyoming made the kids a little nervous.. Don't know the whole story but from what I've heard, uncle Breezy and Donna showed up in nothing but chaps and pistols strapped to their hips. Rumor has it they overheard Big Dave trying to book the Sex Pistols for Frontier Days and uncle Breezy thought Dave was asking him to show his "sex pistol" to "female babes" ... After witnessing this unfortunate episode, the only words the mayor could muster was "thank God for that hat!!" Now all my goats faint!!

:lmao::lmao:

Never have I been so embarrassed in my life!!
I just mailed a lettet to Jeff, requesting he ban you and your goats!!

Seen this so called champs had to go to Indy to practice before the big roadeo,, what in sams hell you either know what you doing or you don’t.. just a damn cone, most our guys fail on the pretrip

Seen this so called champs had to go to Indy to practice before the big roadeo,, what in sams hell you either know what you doing or you don’t.. just a damn cone, most our guys fail on the pretrip
If you would get off that zero turn once in a while, and go down there and show them kids how to inspect equipment properly, maybe they would fare better?