ODFL | Ntdc Winners

We send a guy from our terminal best of everyone and his name is not on the list

Billy. if your talking about our line guy..well he was given first place at local but was then told he would no go that he was tied or something with an Broke Harbor UNION guy and that they were sending him instead but told our guy he was still the first place winner . Something about a scoring problem last year or something and to make it right WA. wanted to send the OHFL guy since one of theirs should have gone last year instead of an OD guy. But hey OUR GUY IS STILL FIRST PLACE..guess the plaque went into the trash...dont blame him at all

Billy. if your talking about our line guy..well he was given first place at local but was then told he would no go that he was tied or something with an Broke Harbor UNION guy and that they were sending him instead but told our guy he was still the first place winner . Something about a scoring problem last year or something and to make it right WA. wanted to send the OHFL guy since one of theirs should have gone last year instead of an OD guy. But hey OUR GUY IS STILL FIRST PLACE..guess the plaque went into the trash...dont blame him at all

No not that guy,,, city driver done gone to national with same first name,, he never place but we all extremely proud of the city driver just to attend nationals and they should give him your new truck as reward

I see Jimmy took 3rd in his class. Proud of him, Billy he came up through the school, off the dock, trained by a city guy and myself on line haul. I got a nice thank you from him when I went to congratulate him on taking State.

If anyone could make someone a champion it would be you coach,, reckon that kid was mighty happy to get 3rd at national

No not that guy,,, city driver done gone to national with same first name,, he never place but we all extremely proud of the city driver just to attend nationals and they should give him your new truck as reward
And your weekend runs too....

I wonder what first place pays?
One of our guys won the straight truck in 1957, received a new 57 Ford.

Hey, I would be happy to give him my newer truck..it spends more time in the shop than it does on the road. I'am happy driving one of the older ones again. I spend more time in it than my assigned. Think I will stay in it after mine returnes in a month or two then let one of your boys drive it, test it out for a few days then, might take it back again. I figure one of them newbies can tear it up and then it can go back to Freightshaker for repairs again for a few more weeks. So let them know it will be available when it returns.

Hey, I would be happy to give him my newer truck..it spends more time in the shop than it does on the road. I'am happy driving one of the older ones again. I spend more time in it than my assigned. Think I will stay in it after mine returnes in a month or two then let one of your boys drive it, test it out for a few days then, might take it back again. I figure one of them newbies can tear it up and then it can go back to Freightshaker for repairs again for a few more weeks. So let them know it will be available when it returns.

As soon as I got mines broke in and right where I like it they sent it away.gave me a 2019.guess I’ll break this one in too

wannabe swift drivers we have only take the best of care of our equipment,, look like pile of parts in a few months