Number's game

1974HondaCivic-700x468.jpg
Cars of Futures Past – 1975 Honda Civic CVCC | Hemmings Daily

This is nice Cerb, but Backpacker screwed it all up with his little tantrum about me posting pictures of the various years of cars. So the count is all messed up now.

Kinda took the fun out of it.

Best I can tell, the count should be

1980_pontiac_turbo_trans_am+front_view.jpg

but I lost interest, so the heck with it.

This is nice Cerb, but Backpacker screwed it all up with his little tantrum about me posting pictures of the various years of cars. So the count is all messed up now.

Kinda took the fun out of it.

Best I can tell, the count should be

but I lost interest, so the heck with it.

when i started the game, it was called.."the numbers game"...

not the..."let's post a pic and make people wonder and guess what the number is supposed to be"......it was a very simple concept/idea, that you didn't follow the theme and went off on a tangent...and posted pics with no numbers (or at the very least, no mention of numbers, like Cerb has done with his posting of a 1975 Honda with the year below it)....so YOU screwed it all up, and i had to straighten it out.

now, to continue for the number 76.....(from Cerb's number 75)

images

1978_Mercedes_Benz_450_SLC_AMG_Mampe_Lufthansa_Race_Car_Rear_1.jpg

Missed: 1978 Mercedes 350 SLC AMG LeMans

WELL PISH POSH and someone need call a WAMBULANCE.
Sure pro1, like YOU'VE NEVER buggered anything here at TRUCKINGBOARDS.

It sux that RacerX69 is off the chart. I was pleased with his offerings, but NOOOOO, pro1 wanders in and WHINES, like ANY THREAD AT T.B. EVER STAYS ON TOPIC. Most threads STRAY on topic.

Rant over....catch ya later....end uv line

Last edited by a moderator:
Cerb, before this website was "re-done" a few months ago, another person started "the numbers game", i think it was "dusty"..??

everyone (to the best of my knowledge), kept up with pics of the numbers, and didn't post pics of things we were supposed to guess what number it was supposed to be.

it is such a simple game to play, but some here decide to go off and make it into another game altogether.

if Racer decided to take his toys and go play all by himself, so be it.

now to follow your number 78....

images