Holland | ny road driver?

thats what a buddy o mine that runs that peddles said, he has been there 3 years, he said its always been busy since he started.....

You should get plenty if miles. Just ask an old timer when you do stuff to make sure you get paid and get your layover time. Holland is busy as **** right now. Enjoy the ****ty sterlings!

They will bury you with a lot of information at orientation, most of it is not all that useful, so don't sweat it. I guess they have started having new guys ride a few days with another driver, so you should learn the important stuff from him.

Don't know if Buffalo has any small bids, that you might get forced on. If not, be ready to run the system. Be prepared to be gone up to 6 days. You can do well out in the system. I go at my own pace (and I am kind of lazy). I am not interested in trying to race anyone to the next terminal, and I usually get more miles and clock time than I want.

Welcome. Good luck to you. This job is what you make of it. Try not to listen to all the bitching.