Nyhan: "We are caught between the rock and the hard place"

Well...the plan has not gone anything like according to the plan this really sucks. To make it worse for us is that there is a long list of funds just like CSPF with other unions, which makes helping us more difficult. Of course they could help us more if charity really started at home rather than in Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan and other foreign countries. So what's going to happen next? It does not look like Tom Nyhan wants to rewrite his plan. So...when does the PBGC take over with its process?

Well...the plan has not gone anything like according to the plan this really sucks. To make it worse for us is that there is a long list of funds just like CSPF with other unions, which makes helping us more difficult. Of course they could help us more if charity really started at home rather than in Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan and other foreign countries. So what's going to happen next? It does not look like Tom Nyhan wants to rewrite his plan. So...when does the PBGC take over with its process?
Soon as we can get some new "fine print" slid into the MPRA

It pisses me off to no end how our politicians, in Washington D.C., can send my tax dollars all over the world but can't help at home first. It's time for a change. Time to try something different. Time for an end to the political dynasty.

Last edited:
It pisses me off to no end how our politicians, in Washington D.C., can send my tax dollars all over the world but can't help at home first. It's time for a change. Time to try something different. Time for an end to the political dynasty.
I too find it odd that the no bailout chorus ignores that very question Mud.

You forgot to add, "Vote Trump", at the end of that. :soapbox:

I believe Nyan and company again are taking the easy way out blame ever one for the poor investments that have been made take the easy way out cut pensions that is going to save the fund ask Congress for a bail out unless I have missed something I have not heard them come up with any alternative plans like maybe look at other plans that are in the green see what they have done and continue to do all these other plans went thru the same issues and somehow have managed to stay solvent...

Just saying