Oak Harbor Teamster Offer to Return to Work!

Let me guess, the jokeharbor teamsters are claiming victory ?
excuse me but I think management won,
when you come back, most of you will be laided off
step aside from the union brainwashing, tell me what you won
NOTHING

Tell you what we won? Well they tried to get rid of the union,
spent millions of dollars, got themselves in various legal troubles
changed the perception of how customers look at Joke Harbor
lost numerous accounts, made false promises to replacement
employees, won't have the finances to attempt this again, made
current employees take a pay cut, sorted out our weak brothers and
sisters, exposed the Vanderfools for what they really are.

AND WE ARE COMING BACK STILL TEAMSTERS:clap:
Yep guess we didn't accomplish much.:beerchug:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAhooooooooooooooo foster:guiness::guiness:
Lets have a few.

Why is it that all you good teamsters post what I was going to say! I guess great minds think alike. The Teamsters won no matter what the Anti Union crowd says. Dave and Ed got their Arses handed to them spanked. Here for all you that crossed the picket line this is for you:nutkick: The Kidd

for the weak that crossed the line

what happens to them when you guys go back to work are the looked at like chimoes on a prisson yard or what - just wondering if there is punishment from the local

Depending on how they crossed, whether they became financial core, or if they withdrew completely thinking that the Union would never come back.....they could be fined (you have to become financial core BEFORE the strike happened to be exempt from fines). If they withdrew, they could lose their job. Other than that, they probably won't get talked to or even acknowledged by anyone. They are NOTHING now.

Union is a big joke, we all have been fooled by them . We lost our jobs , oak harbor won the case . Union is not coming back period .

There is no point , we never had a chance to vote on the contract , because it was for union benefits not for workers.

NO THE COMPANY WILL NOT CEASE TO EXIST--- REGARDLESS IT JUST IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. :nutkick:
What ever dreamer! You can't even see that they already have one foot in the grave. Blinded by company propaganda no doubt. Just sit back and watch until you actually have a realisticly informed view.
One of two things will happen, either the company will incorperate a brain, and bring back the teamsters, or they will cease to exist! It may already be to late for that matter. The money that the company has wasted over their sheer greed, and incompitance would be uncomprehencable. Simply because the vp's only care about their own pockets. They gambled that we would just bend over, and take it. Guess what they lost their gamble.:nutkick: back at ya.

What did we gain ? No contract, no strike funds . Now union want us come back to work , because they cant pay. No wonder everybody in all usa want to get rid of union

IF YOU WANT TO COME BACK . THEN TELL ME WHAT DID YOU GAIN . 5 MONTH ON THE PICKET LINE FOR UNION BENEFIT NOT FOR YOURS . :nutkick:

Seems like the co got everything, didnt have to pay wages or benes for 4 months during a crappy economy. what did teamsters get ? the people who told you to strike got paid
while the members got a 4 month unpaid vacation
I think the co won, spin it however you want , the co won

IF YOU WANT TO COME BACK . THEN TELL ME WHAT DID YOU GAIN . 5 MONTH ON THE PICKET LINE FOR UNION BENEFIT NOT FOR YOURS . :nutkick:

Just to start with, the ability to have the company continue contributing to your PENSION!!!!!!! In time it will all come out on what was gained and what was lost. Now is not the time to judge. Now is the time to be positive and work together to make sure this company can move forward and the members are being treated fairly.

The company wanted the Union gone and now that is not going to happen. That is all we know right now. Many different things could happen rolling forward. You don't know what will happen and either do I. Having a negative attitude will not help anyone in this situation, though. Everyone must stick together because if they don't there is no doubt that the company will win and then it will be even worse. They will set a pattern that other companies will follow and then we all lose.

Keep your chins up and let's see. If it goes south then by all means say it like it is. Doom and gloom now is not the answer.

Seems like the co got everything, didnt have to pay wages or benes for 4 months during a crappy economy. what did teamsters get ? the people who told you to strike got paid
while the members got a 4 month unpaid vacation
I think the co won, spin it however you want , the co won

So wasting oh let's say 150 million dollars makes them winners???

Your kidding I hope?

That's right , stop follow union. All strikers is not going to have a jobs to come back to. Permanent replacements are very safe .

they lost nothing
you all need to quit listening to people who got paid while you SAT AT HOME
the 174 bosses

Yea right. They did not loose customers that were loyal to hard working drivers. They did not loose thousands of dollars. They did not loose good hard working expierenced workers that have moved on. They have not lost their status as one of the Northwests preimier carriers. They got rid of the union as they planned all along. Hmmmmm, sounds like they have lost a few things to me........
Some are so incedibly ignorant to what has really been going on it never ceases to amaze me. Oh the company has already tried to blame it all on the economy, but as any one that really knows anything about the situation also knows that the business drop fell when the teamsters went out, and explained what the strike, and asked for THEIR customers support, which was BEFORE the economy really dropped off.
These uninformed, and unknowing posts are really getting old. You can sure tell who is either not intelligent enough to see the REAL facts, and who is brainwashed by the company. or so spineless they can't stand up for themselves.