Oak Harbor Teamster Offer to Return to Work!

Wow! I wonder what part of unconditional return to work they don't understand. Even on oakhanswers Dave states that they agreed to unconditional return to work. They must have forgot about that NLRB ruling?

We have heard that 1 of the guys on the list was charged with a crime against ohfl but was acquited. So do the vp boys think they are above the law? Of course they do!!!!:loser::loser::loser::Flame-On:

We do not care who is on the list. All of us or none of us. We have stood too long on the line together to start picking and choosing. Return to work unconditionally means just that. Ed and Dave what are you thinking? We will be at the customers door fronts everyday you want this to continue.

Tell you what we won? Well they tried to get rid of the union,
spent millions of dollars, got themselves in various legal troubles
changed the perception of how customers look at Joke Harbor
lost numerous accounts, made false promises to replacement
employees, won't have the finances to attempt this again, made
current employees take a pay cut, sorted out our weak brothers and
sisters, exposed the Vanderfools for what they really are.

AND WE ARE COMING BACK STILL TEAMSTERS:clap:
Yep guess we didn't accomplish much.:beerchug:

You actually believe we're going back. Get over yourself. It is never going to happen!

I'm confused after reading some of your posts Day Tripper. Are you Union, Management or Replacement?

Replacements are all working today and doing a great job thank you very much. And yes the law is the test. Pre employment screening required for all if returned.

Does not really matter at this point. Ask your local rep. I think we are out here til the cows come home. What do you think?

You actually believe we're going back. Get over yourself. It is never going to happen!

What do we do, rule on it until it gets to a Union person so it goes their way? Get over it. And remember, the Union does not control all, they only suck people into believeing that crap. And Familyman, our customers do not want people who are puppets. To unreliable. You made your bed, sleep in it.

Yep, that's what I was thinking too. Maybe he's just confused like I was after reading his posts? I'm sure he'll straighten this all out for us, I can't wait to read his explanation, to clear up the confusion.

Yep, that's what I was thinking too. Maybe he's just confused like I was after reading his posts? I'm sure he'll straighten this all out for us, I can't wait to read his explanation, to clear up the confusion.

In the morning he can't decide to wear his heels or his boots.:biglaugh:

Tell you what we won? Well they tried to get rid of the union,
spent millions of dollars, got themselves in various legal troubles
changed the perception of how customers look at Joke Harbor
lost numerous accounts, made false promises to replacement
employees, won't have the finances to attempt this again, made
current employees take a pay cut, sorted out our weak brothers and
sisters, exposed the Vanderfools for what they really are.

AND WE ARE COMING BACK STILL TEAMSTERS:clap:
Yep guess we didn't accomplish much.:beerchug:

So to sum up...You are happy that they lost accounts, and you are coming back to work for them.
Brilliant.
It's now obvious why so many ex-teamsters are sought out to run multi-million dollar companies. Sheer financial genius!!

So to sum up...You are happy that they lost accounts, and you are coming back to work for them.
Brilliant.
It's now obvious why so many ex-teamsters are sought out to run multi-million dollar companies. Sheer financial genius!!

This is a fight the Vanderfools chose to have and one way or another it was
going to happen, the company could could not leave things alone. I feel no guilt as this is what they wanted didn't you get your DVD's? "hoping for the best preparing for the worst". Don't go asking for something and preparing for it, then cry when you get the fight you thought you were prepared for. This was about 2 Sons who wanted ultimate control of others at any cost and in the process broke the laws and got themselves in one hell of a fight. Many of the lost accounts can be brought back as their loyalty was with the drivers not the name on the truck.