Guest viewing is limited
  • Truckingboards is a MEMBERS ONLY Private Forum that first got it's start in 1999, Membership is 100% Free, We have Over 40k Members and approaching 2 million posts that date back to the early 2000's.Registration is easy and fast. We specialize in LTL trucking. Get off those Facebook Groups and come to a place where your identity will be unknown unless you tell someone. Truckingboards has a mobile app that works for Android you can install from your mobile browser. Sorry Apple Users, I know nothing about them.

Click Here

For instructions on how to install the mobile app.

Obama’s DHS Inspector General Pleads Guilty to Conspiring to Defraud US Government

Toby

I live Here

Obama’s DHS Inspector General Pleads Guilty to Conspiring to Defraud US Government​

A top official from former President Barack Obama’s administration has pleaded guilty to conspiring to defraud the United States Government.

Charles K. Edwards, 61, served in the Obama admin as the Acting Inspector General for the Department of Homeland Security between February 2008 until December 2013.

He also previously served as the inspector general for the U.S. Postal Service.

Today he plead guilty to conspiring to steal confidential and proprietary software from the federal government to set up his own company after he left.

pjl251

Obama’s DHS Inspector General Pleads Guilty to Conspiring to Defraud US Government​

A top official from former President Barack Obama’s administration has pleaded guilty to conspiring to defraud the United States Government.

Charles K. Edwards, 61, served in the Obama admin as the Acting Inspector General for the Department of Homeland Security between February 2008 until December 2013.

Today he plead guilty to conspiring to steal confidential and proprietary software from the federal government to set up his own company after he left.

Fantastic! Now don’t stop there. Go after every POS from the SWAMP! It’s just unreal what happens in D.C.
Can you imagine a 2024 Presidential ticket with Trump/DeSantis! Then Trump could appoint DeSantis as his SWAMP CZAR!!!

kboomarang

My allah, between pie and mode
Premium

I'm surprised under the current administration that would even be seen as crime.