Obama ?

hey/how ru?being apolitical,i'm goin ice fishin?! but u no me. plenty of ice and snow2 keep me happy.really enjoying retirement but wife is stressing/any hints on what2do in that regard,mitchiethegreek:smilie_132:

Hi Mitch , I'm glad you found us here . what you got to do is help out at home . when my wife gets home from " Work " I have dinner ready to serve and have cleaned up my mess in the kitchen . I make sure the beds are made and at least the laundry is in the dryer . she can fold better than me .
She still stresses but its better when the checks come in the mail .

but really , how can you root for 28 when you won all that beer with 24 :biglaugh:

Hi Mitch , I'm glad you found us here . what you got to do is help out at home . when my wife gets home from " Work " I have dinner ready to serve and have cleaned up my mess in the kitchen . I make sure the beds are made and at least the laundry is in the dryer . she can fold better than me .
She still stresses but its better when the checks come in the mail .

but really , how can you root for 28 when you won all that beer with 24 :biglaugh:

beer drinkers have no conscience,u should no that,but after listing the chores u du @home,mayb u forgot how2 drink beer.28 by the way was the 1st jeff gordson/davey allison/the next golden boy.....never made it tho.....got a 1000 mi on my snowmobile and planning the big1 4last of feb. how do i get in touch w/trk load phil? talk latr,Mitchiethegreek

checkin in

OK , I'll pm you .

hi tim, are you butt deep in snow yet up there?...supposed to get a small storm tonight 3-6 in. w/ icy mix should be interesting, no abf since before christmas still doin the mail its keeping food on the table...take care talk at you later... o

hi Omar ,18-24 expected today 54" up till now .keep the faith ....

and Mitch call me and I'll give you truckloads #

i'm former j6 driver from me.tryn2 retire.thinkn i know how 2du it/lol u havna gd yr so far?

Well we're working every day, so I can't complain... There are a lot of people who have it worse, so yeah I'm having a really good yr...... Of couse not as good as you retired ice fishin guys lol

gifobama1dn3.gif
you go Barack!!!

But Obama said "Change" new, not the same old, new direction etc. how can he hope to do that with the same old career politians leading him around?Now with his new "Stimulus " plan that has no job plans, except for Nancys condom workers and the California eco nuts what has he done to show change?