objective feedback

Hello to all. My court date is behind me and as it was put to me afterwards, was : 'Judge Saunders had a bad day'. I was convicted of reckless driving with 81 mph in a 70 zone. We are appealing the conviction in the higher court. I get to keep my license and don't have to pay any court costs or fine right now.

Moved to Massachusetts and found an apartment 1/3 the size of what we had here in NC, I LOVED living here, - our beautiful 3 bedroom apartment with vaulted ceilings, pool, tennis court and all the other perks that gated communities offer down here. I had also made some wonderful friends here and I will miss them terribly. My fiance' did not pass his physical so we went back to our old company to work for them. It's line hauling instead of TLO and we are working nights. But I'm home every day and live much closer to my daughter, which is a blessing. It'll take me a while to get used to living up north again. The winters... Bbbbrrrr!!!

I'll quickly share my brief experience with Hogan transport. We went to St. Louis for training/ orientation and they were amazing and if they run their business the way they ran the training, I would highly recommend them. The benefits are above and beyond, the pay is excellent, everyone was very professional and their equipment is top notch and very well maintained. I'm simply sharing my experience and impressions. I would have really liked working for them. Maybe some day...

I thank all of you for your nice thoughts and well wishes for my court date. Tomorrow is another day and so I move on.... that's life!
GREETINGS Lady,

The "court ruling(s)" are typical of any state with the normal personages of irritated (irritating) "judges" or simply glorified attorneys.
It's GOOD y'all were allowed the access and utilization of a APPEAL as I never had a case I could have appealed nor was I made aware of such possibility.

With the climate changing worldwide and being another of the many NORMAL Planet cycles (boo-hoo to the naysayers), possibly being mitigated and emphasized by Fossil Fuels burning, Mass may not experience too many more "harsh winters" yet [RANT & Off Topic] y'all will still be subjected to Hurricanes and other storms, which are by the way, INCREASING in intensities and strength and will continue to do such until the Cycle has culminated (probably after all the Human infestation has been obliterated or forced underground) [/RANT & Off Topic].

Please to keep us updated as well weather reports.

Now you're a Yankee with southern roots!
CHEERS!! :sadwavey: :wavey:

All trucking companies seem be all that in orientation. A month later you end up quitting because of the lies told to you. But with a reckless driving conviction, you are limited to England, Swift and JB.