ODFL | OD dock to driver failures

That sucker holds 11 gals, I had to get a mortgage on the house to fill er up.
BRG is building a set of custom mirrors for her.
Which loan was the hardest to get. The house or the lawn mower gas? Also, how did they word it for the under writer to approve 'the lawn mower gas mortgage'? von.

I’ll never own a electric car or mower. I’ll just saddle up my Throughbred and ride. Wait……..if he horse farts I’ll be guilty of producing greenhouse gases.

It’ll probably take me a week to get to work, knowing him he’ll want to eat all the grass on the shoulder. Hahaha. I knew that I kept that old horse buggy for a reason. Just think, I could be a Uber driver with a horse and buggy.

It’ll probably take me a week to get to work, knowing him he’ll want to eat all the grass on the shoulder. Hahaha. I knew that I kept that old horse buggy for a reason. Just think, I could be a Uber driver with a horse and buggy.
Don't forget your shinny orange triangle. von.

You could haul Billy's zero drivers to their job site that doesn't have a driver's license.