ODFL | OD flatbed

Beeman

TB Lurker
Credits
We've got an OD flatbed for a dedicated acct. at the MRT terminal. Is this a sign of things to come? If you watched the My Name Is Earl DVD he mentined getting into truckload carrier.

Dedicated

We've got an OD flatbed for a dedicated acct. at the MRT terminal. Is this a sign of things to come? If you watched the My Name Is Earl DVD he mentined getting into truckload carrier.

O.D. is getting a lot of dedicated accounts and buying new ,large equipment to haul it.If you get a chance see who's looking after the driver's that pull the flatbeds.P/M me and we'll see if the same man is running the other two I know about.

Think we're really getting into Truckload? I think OD could make it sell better than any other LTL company who's been working on TL.

I always wondered what Conway truckload did I see there vans backed into Conway terminals and have yet to have seen one at a customers dock. Maybe it just the region I am in.

I've always noticed Overnite(UPS freight now) flatbeds and truckload. Then I noticed Fed-Ex has odd truckload and even car haulers. Then Conway started the truckload and I've seen plenty of them. I've also noticed Estes vans with green E's and they are either truckload or expedited. Now the OD flatbed shows up. They said they are using one of our linehaul drivers because before he came to OD he had flatbed experience.

OD was in the truckload carrier business years back.

I've always noticed Overnite(UPS freight now) flatbeds and truckload. Then I noticed Fed-Ex has odd truckload and even car haulers. Then Conway started the truckload and I've seen plenty of them. I've also noticed Estes vans with green E's and they are either truckload or expedited. Now the OD flatbed shows up. They said they are using one of our linehaul drivers because before he came to OD he had flatbed experience.

OD was in the truckload carrier business years back.
ABF is running flatbed freight now with their little moving containers. FedEx has FedEx Supply Chain Services which run 53' truckload for dedicated accts, then us at Custom Critical run 53' dry and reefer, plus we have a growing fleet of flatbed and stepdecks. The car carriers are the former Passport Transport CO. that we bought, 44 enclosed carriers. FedEx Freight is still just doing the LTL though. FedEx Truckload Brokerage INC starts it's operations on 2 JAN in a week, so thats new. Estes i think the Green E is the truckload and the Blue E is the expedited, Red E is LTL. Overnite had the "Special Services Division (white cabs and trailers) that ran truckload and flatbed.

UPS Freight Flatbed
100_4534.jpg

FedEx Custom Critical Passport Auto Trans
105_1459.jpg

FedEx Custom Critical Flatbed
2588290980091702757mvGOwl_fs.jpg

Merry Christmas -

Rob

Wal mart

I always wondered what Conway truckload did I see there vans backed into Conway terminals and have yet to have seen one at a customers dock. Maybe it just the region I am in.

Look behind a Wal Mart,saw one the other day.