ODFL | OD Fleet- Automatic or Manual?

Notspiderman

TB Lurker
Credits
Hey Everyone,

This might be a silly question, but I was wondering if OD's fleet consisted of mostly automatic or manual trucks?

I only recently graduated from driving school (8 months ago), and the company I've been employed with in the meantime only uses AMTs. I have my drive test with OD next week and am a bit nervous that I might be well out of practice if it's in a manual.

I appreciate any responses. I'm crossing my fingers, I've heard great things about OD from drivers I've talked too.

Hey Everyone,

This might be a silly question, but I was wondering if OD's fleet consisted of mostly automatic or manual trucks?

I only recently graduated from driving school (8 months ago), and the company I've been employed with in the meantime only uses AMTs. I have my drive test with OD next week and am a bit nervous that I might be well out of practice if it's in a manual.

I appreciate any responses. I'm crossing my fingers, I've heard great things about OD from drivers I've talked too.
We don't have any automatics at my terminal

Even if they do you want do a road test in one. If your gonna do ltl you better start learning fast. They may all switch to automatics in the future but not yet and I doubt you will get hired unless you can drive both.