ODFL | Od laying off nationwide

Status
Not open for further replies.
We enjoy our nice things,, I got a nice boat too and bought a new truck recently in cash with my non union job at Od to pull it to the bay,,,
Northern-Lite-boat.jpg

Is this FlyByNite's retirement rig?

If you’re kicked to curb on lay off you most likely never had a good run to begin with and won’t when you return,,, you guys know the rules,, keep your union’s that support the liberals destroying this country on other pages. This post been about job loss around the country with our company you don’t work for.
Supportin da libruls? Well dagblangit I'm goin down to the union hall to withdraw right now! I won't stand for this!

If you’re kicked to curb on lay off you most likely never had a good run to begin with and won’t when you return,,, you guys know the rules,, keep your union’s that support the liberals destroying this country on other pages. This post been about job loss around the country with our company you don’t work for.
The only reason I responded to your post above (#173) is because of your reference to those of us in a Union being School Bus, Taco Truck, and Taxi drivers like there is something wrong with being in one of these professions. Do you really think you are in a different (upper) class because you drive a damn truck? And while you may have the seniority to be immune from layoff, there are plenty below you at OD that do not have that luxury. So where is your “family” mentality towards your fellow co-workers?
You have the right to dis-like the Unions and I can respect that. As far as I can tell, no one has tried to “shove that garbage down your throat” as you put it!!!

I was reading back over the thread. Why would autocorrect make me say "charasmatic?" That word doesn't even exist. It's charismatic, you douche. Sorry. Aside over.

Layoff here went by seniority also,, one of you hear a guy gets let go with 30 years with the company but missed the part he says he just transferred to a different terminal a month before that,,, layoffs went from bottom up,, so go back to begging taxi school bus and taco truck drivers to join your club bc that’s bout all u gots left
I love tacos brother. :1036316054:

these union Hillary boys lucky they here,, I go to their pages of yellow which seems like a Portland rv fire I’d be suffering a month ban if I made one cry which ain’t hard to do,,,

these union Hillary boys lucky they here,, I go to their pages of yellow which seems like a Portland rv fire I’d be suffering a month ban if I made one cry which ain’t hard to do,,,
Feel free to come visit me on the ABF forum. Like I said before, I respect your right to be anti-Union. I simply expect you to respect my right to be pro-Union. You can always give me your view points and I will give you mine. I’m just not a big fan of putting down others for their choice of employment. We all gotta make a living!!!

You seem to have a misconception here...just because you are pro union doesn't mean you are "Hillary boys"....I'm a registered Republican.....I think Democrats and Republicans suck (the politicians, not the voters) ...the politicians only care about getting elected, not the people...

You seem to have a misconception here...just because you are pro union doesn't mean you are "Hillary boys"....I'm a registered Republican.....I think Democrats and Republicans suck (the politicians, not the voters) ...the politicians only care about getting elected, not the people...
No way Im giving up my hard earned money in union dues so your leaders can support Biden and his cronies destroy this country like yoj got to do driver

I feel sorry for y’all but I here ain’t needing nobody representing me,, I work myself as a business,, day Od don’t need me I aints hanging around waiting for the call to go back to someone who lay me off,, so you see boy,, I’m a man of work and money I’ll be back at it somewhere else bank my money after I take a weektwo off go to Maui snorkeling,,

You speaking to top non union dog here who never need someone voicing for him,, outta my way at them docks because this power train don’t got no time for your slow peddle union drivers in my way,,, green flash passing you by,, age just a number

Status
Not open for further replies.