ODFL | OD named to World's Best Employer List

Southeastern? A regional carrier is not hurting OD! I just finished running my 6th day this morning and we're super busy in Indy. We slowed down the first few days after Thanksgiving but by mid-week we were back to being swamped again. Hell the weekend before the holiday the dock was 250 trailers down on our inbound freight. They were letting the dock/yard get 68 hours.

Southeastern? A regional carrier is not hurting OD! I just finished running my 6th day this morning and we're super busy in Indy. We slowed down the first few days after Thanksgiving but by mid-week we were back to being swamped again. Hell the weekend before the holiday the dock was 250 trailers down on our inbound freight. They were letting the dock/yard get 68 hours.
Cyber Monday. Get ready for the treadmills, ellipticals, BBQ’s, TV’s, play structures, portable saunas, and every other item you need a D-9 bulldozer to move it with.

I don't see anybody on the FXF board whining about "no freight", "layoffs" or not getting their 40.

Still better to work at than fxf,, got line out the door of fedex driver wanting to come here.

I totally agree with you BULL..I hope they continue on theis path of slow steady growth. From what Ive seen from OD, they form the plan, thy it and if it doesn't"t work as designed, then go back and fix it then try it again. NOt like the big FEDEX, where if it doesn't"t work, well we will just keep throwing money at it until it does cuz Fred Smith has deep pockets. One of these days, Fred is going to get tired of his freight division loosing money and scrap it
Show me the numbers on fedex... bet you eat your words on that one.