ODFL | OD policy. Speeding in personal vehicle question

I have a few minutes for this now, so I'll explain it for anybody interested in facts.

Antimasking laws prevent a court from listing another violation in place of the actual violation and it prevents a court from allowing a charge to be removed for taking a class or performing community service. The type of vehicle doesn't matter.

There is a way around this. The only way around it is by convincing the person in charge (prosecutor or magistrate) to charge you with a lower crime prior to a conviction.

It's very important that the latter happens if you're settling because if not, the original charge goes on your CDLIS and it affects your CSA score which can affect your driving eligibility (varies by company) and it can have an affect on whether or not a company will hire you.

I have a few minutes for this now, so I'll explain it for anybody interested in facts.

Antimasking laws prevent a court from listing another violation in place of the actual violation and it prevents a court from allowing a charge to be removed for taking a class or performing community service. The type of vehicle doesn't matter.

There is a way around this. The only way around it is by convincing the person in charge (prosecutor or magistrate) to charge you with a lower crime prior to a conviction.

It's very important that the latter happens if you're settling because if not, the original charge goes on your CDLIS and it affects your CSA score which can affect your driving eligibility (varies by company) and it can have an affect on whether or not a company will hire you.
Good info.....never heard of this...hopefully my days of getting tickets are far behind me....