ODFL | OD......

I've been running my 6th day. 3,778 miles two weeks in a row. I guess it must depend on where you're located.

I've been running my 6th day. 3,778 miles two weeks in a row. I guess it must depend on where you're located.

Greedy driver, take it for me slow it down that running all your life ain’t good in the long run

Your life brother, been at this much longer than u and seen many go before their time from workn that much,,
Your life brother, been at this much longer than u and seen many go before their time from workn that much,,
How do you know how long I've been doing this? I'll go ahead and tell you it's been going on 22 years. Certainly not the 40 or 50 you've been at it. I have always loved what I do for a living. See I'm not a driver that's out here because I lost my job in a factory and I'm forced to do this for the pay check. I really enjoy this profession. I do somehow find the time to work out at the gym 4/5 times a week, spend time with the wife and kids, vacation, etc... I started my driving career in food service then went OTR on to a major grocery store chain so running ltl is a cakewalk.

How do you know how long I've been doing this? I'll go ahead and tell you it's been going on 22 years. Certainly not the 40 or 50 you've been at it. I have always loved what I do for a living. See I'm not a driver that's out here because I lost my job in a factory and I'm forced to do this for the pay check. I really enjoy this profession. I do somehow find the time to work out at the gym 4/5 times a week, spend time with the wife and kids, vacation, etc... I started my driving career in food service then went OTR on to a major grocery store chain so running ltl is a cakewalk.
Wasn’t ‘dissing’ on you, gomer....just don’t like to see guys get consumed by this...profession...we’ve chosen. This is a damn tough career to be in. Sounds like you’ve got your priorities in order...kudos to you for that! I retired recently, and my last 4 years in freight were the worst. Hang in there, brother!

Wasn’t ‘dissing’ on you, gomer....just don’t like to see guys get consumed by this...profession...we’ve chosen. This is a damn tough career to be in. Sounds like you’ve got your priorities in order...kudos to you for that! I retired recently, and my last 4 years in freight were the worst. Hang in there, brother!
I didn't think you were dissing me sir! Enjoy your retirement!!!

It definitely depends on where you are, and how much your terminal over hired. ATL went off the deep end hiring and we’ve got freight, not as much as we should based on the economy, but all kinds of drivers sitting around.