ODFL | ODFL tdc champs ,,.

BillyLo

Service 2.0 OD Strong All Time Mastio Champion
Credits
Lemme get this to your head,,.. nobody caring you drive around that cone and gets a trophy,, drop that ego driver… company fire you just as quick they would if u didn’t join tdc… good thing u practice same course over the years each weekend ignoring ur family just so u drive good around a cone,, come to city downtown Seattle show me them skill lineboy,,,… tough words driver

Come on, Billy is just a bit hot because his landscaping company took second in the LMC. He was beat out by some new all female company. The Grass Grabber’s of Seattle. You’ll see them, all of their machines are painted hot pink, goes along with their shorts and hot pink tee shirts. Billy has competition.

When Billy drives by Pike’s, the boys toss him a fish and he catches it in the cab and tosses it back without stopping….
You see son that almost true,,, there a day they give me pup and I runs it up to do south Seattle one stop being in pikes dang boy hav no idea where’s I was gon park but we got it driver

Come on, Billy is just a bit hot because his landscaping company took second in the LMC. He was beat out by some new all female company. The Grass Grabber’s of Seattle. You’ll see them, all of their machines are painted hot pink, goes along with their shorts and hot pink tee shirts. Billy has competition.
Driver I hear u boys practicing drivin round rvs and tents down that pdx tdc