• Truckingboards is a MEMBERS ONLY Private Forum that first got it's start in 1999, Membership is 100% Free, We have Over 40k Members and approaching 2 million posts that date back to the early 2000's.Registration is easy and fast. We specialize in LTL trucking. Get off those Facebook Groups and come to a place where your identity will be unknown unless you tell someone. Truckingboards has a mobile app that works for Android you can install from your mobile browser. Sorry Apple Users, I know nothing about them.

Click Here

For instructions on how to install the mobile app.

ODFL Wild Run questions

cracker

Long time truck, are you really that unhappy here?

bco, that is going to be instant raise. Can gross 2k week at bottom pay scale if you’re willing to work. Health insurance is free after 60 days, and the 401k match too starts then too, so you’ll want to get in that right away.
Is it free for family or just employee?

I work at T-Force and wouldn't recommend it right now. You've got several people saying OD would be a good move. Most drivers there seem to be happy so I'd go there if I were you.

Mr. lucky

I'm currently waiting on the hiring process to be completed at OD.Just waiting for a call back.It seems to be a long and thorough process.
I’m not on the east coast. But I’ve been at OD since 2011. Came from r and l. I’m not looking to go anywhere else till retirement. If that helps.