•    Since Adults seem to be in charge again, Truckingboards is back on Twitter @truckingboards

Old Dominion | ODFL4us???

freightman68

help! What the heck is the web address so I can check my payroll at home. I thought it was ODFL4us but I can't even google it. Also I know Anytime fitness has a deal where we get a discount and I'd like to find something of that because I was going to renew my membership but they were not feeling the discount so I need something to show them. Thanks.

Grumpy O' Man

help! What the heck is the web address so I can check my payroll at home. I thought it was ODFL4us but I can't even google it. Also I know Anytime fitness has a deal where we get a discount and I'd like to find something of that because I was going to renew my membership but they were not feeling the discount so I need something to show them. Thanks.
Put,it in your main search at the top.You can't Google it.Like Ump said.Full IP Address

freightman68

Thanks you your help everybody I have it saved now. That's crazy to have to put in the http and all that who ever heard of such a things?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But we have to pay the server bill every month. 

Please disable your AdBlocker.

For Advertisement Free Viewing,Login and select "Account Upgrades" by clicking on your name at the top right of the page.

I've Disabled AdBlock