ODFL | OD's growth updated

Yeah, but it's hard to feel sorry for them. It even only goes back to the days when we purchased WSKT and kept moving into other markets. I'd follow the terminals out West for new adventure and each town I'd go the big Union boys looked at OD like we were a joke and would be heading out with our tails between our legs. Now the tides have turned, most if not all want to put an application in here.

Been there and been thru that.Welcome new drivers to OD and help them any way you can no matter where they come from.All drivers are UNITED in the same way......bills to pay,mouths to feed and a paycheck to be earned.

this is the last warning get back on topic or i will delete every response on this thread, it's not union against non union or OD against YRC it's about OD's growth report

Please shut this thread down so people can learn to post in the correct forum. Come on people. You work where you work and I work where I work. Pros and cons at both. There is a forum for that. Deal with it there.

Why do we always shut the union guys down when they come over here? I've heard that complaint from some visitors on our board. Granted, this thread isn't the right place for if, but we should allow them to voice their opinions too.

Why do we always shut the union guys down when they come over here? I've heard that complaint from some visitors on our board. Granted, this thread isn't the right place for if, but we should allow them to voice their opinions too.

because we do not want all the pissn matches going on in our threads, I do not go to theirs and make snide comments, they have there boards and we have ours..The TB's were made to pass along information, make friends and help each other, no one is being helped by all this "mines bigger than yours" crap

Please shut this thread down so people can learn to post in the correct forum. Come on people. You work where you work and I work where I work. Pros and cons at both. There is a forum for that. Deal with it there.

The other mods might shut it down, but I will leave everything like it just delete new threads and start banning poster for intentionally disrupting the thread

The purpose of this forum is not for "Flaming Wars"we have a place for folks to do the endless Union v Non Union arguments,and its not our forum.We don't object when its a member of the family bringing it up,however objectivity flies out the window pretty quick when the subject comes up plus trolling from both ends start.thats when the Mod's are gonna step in and ride tight herd on the subject.

AdBlock Detected