Yellow | Off Topic Comments & Snarky Remarks Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJUcc71.jpg

High winds today in indiana. 60 mph gusts. I saw a CRST truck on its side. I was waiting for wong and BRG to crawl out...
Maybe They heard there was a low viaduct ahead and laid it on its side to be able to get under a 10’ clearance? My partner and I are in classroom in CR today teaching English to some prospective new drivers from Bulgaria.

EJUcc71.jpg

High winds today in indiana. 60 mph gusts. I saw a CRST truck on its side. I was waiting for wong and BRG to crawl out...
BRG had Donna install ejector seats and ejector sleeper berth in the Hotel. When a rollover is detected, the seats eject, fighter pilot style, a small parachute pops out and landing cushion inflates and falls to the ground first so they land on it. But that bullseye landing only happens 15% of the time.
One time when the boys were headed into a low bridge, Wong pushed the ejector button and flew above the bridge but landed on a minivan and scared the :shhit: out of the family inside. They tried to sue Coop but I had one of the Moldos who was going to law school handle their lawyer who then dropped the case because of “communication issues”......

Hearing news reports that people should be on the look out for possibly aggressive coyote in the North Jersey area. Frankly, I'm more interested in learning about any aggressive cougar in the area. I'm at home and available just in case!
Did the report say wether the coyote was possibly driving a CRST truck, or CR England?

They don't actually work for Amazon rather a staffing service on a yearly contract so if the costs go up Amazon just hires another staffing/warehousing company.........................................

They don't actually work for Amazon rather a staffing service on a yearly contract so if the costs go up Amazon just hires another staffing/warehousing company.........................................
Ok , but why isn't Hoffa trying to Unionize any of Amazon ,one of the richest company in the world and get them to start paying into the pension fund to help support it too !

Ok , but why isn't Hoffa trying to Unionize any of Amazon ,one of the richest company in the world and get them to start paying into the pension fund to help support it too !

Most of the actual Amazon employees I've seen are management or agents even if they were actual warehouse workers why would they want to join a failing pension plan?

Status
Not open for further replies.