Yellow | Off Topic Comments & Snarky Remarks Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

xqzLVeF.jpg

I am hearing they want to make all part time CRST drivers,utility's at yrc?

They can't kick me. I work for them part time too.....

If you would keep up with the latest "fake news" Walmart said anyone works for Amazon won't work for Walmart
It didn't mention an exemption for hot air balloons.
You may check with MUD, he may have some inside help for you.

A friend asks for advice, he thinks his wife is cheating.
I feel like this is a question for the professionals, so I believe this should be directed to BRG-PATEL Consultants,
He gets phone calls, they hang up, she has a lot of girl night outs, last week he woke up at midnight and she was not in bed,
he goes in the garage crouches behind his boat, a car comes up, she gets out buttoning her blouse, takes her panties from her pocket book, puts them on, he looks up and notices a hair line crack on the mounting bracket of his outboard motor.
His question is " can this be welded or should I replace the bracket?"
Any advice on this is appreciated.

A friend asks for advice, he thinks his wife is cheating.
I feel like this is a question for the professionals, so I believe this should be directed to BRG-PATEL Consultants,
He gets phone calls, they hang up, she has a lot of girl night outs, last week he woke up at midnight and she was not in bed,
he goes in the garage crouches behind his boat, a car comes up, she gets out buttoning her blouse, takes her panties from her pocket book, puts them on, he looks up and notices a hair line crack on the mounting bracket of his outboard motor.
His question is " can this be welded or should I replace the bracket?"
Any advice on this is appreciated.[/QUO
Our Family Services Division will look into this situation, but they emailed me back wanting first to know, how big of a crack does she have??

Status
Not open for further replies.