Yellow | Off Topic Comments & Snarky Remarks Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anaheim,CA.(Yahoo News)
Coop Dispatch security chief, Flappy(Noosh) Patel has discovered,Donna’s phone was hacked by the Saudi Intelligence. In a news conference, Noosh said he found ,”pictures, and text messages”, sent by Donna to Big Dave, of an intimate nature of her wearing just The Hat. Patel said he contacted the Saudi embassy in DC, and was told by officials that they had no knowledge of the alleged breach. An anonymous source at the embassy told Yahoo they regularly watch reruns of Bonanza, and would never want to risk loosing their cable access to TV Land Channel.

:usa::usa::usa:
BAJYnh0.jpg

Had a beautiful deja vu feeling tonight coming back in from my turn when this came on the radio.

Closed my eyes and I felt like it was 1978 all over again. Then the damn lane departure beeper went off and blocked the music!! :hysterical:

It’s not a ‘bag,’ it’s a ‘clutch!’
Well witch is it? This might help. von.

North American
a small bag used especially by a woman to carry everyday personal items.
synonyms: handbag, bag, clutch bag, shoulder bag, evening bag, pochette; More
pocketbook;
historicalreticule, scrip
"the many things that go into a woman's purse"
  • a small pouch of leather or plastic used for carrying money, typically by a woman.
    synonyms: wallet, pouch, money bag; More
    change purse, pocketbook
    "Mother opened her handbag and fished for her purse"
  • the money possessed or available to a person or country.
    "institutions are funded from the same general purse"
    synonyms: fund, funds, resources, money, kitty, pool, coffers, bank, treasury, exchequer, finances, wealth, reserves, cash, capital, assets;
    fisc
    "the cost of running the schools is borne by the public purse"
  • a sum of money given as a prize in a sporting contest, especially a boxing match.
    synonyms: prize, award, reward; More
    prize money, winnings, stake(s)
    "the fight in Berlin will net him a $75,000 purse"
verb

Status
Not open for further replies.