Off with their heads

No drivers = no moneys for the company.. It's time the people to step up to the plate ...The dock has also had another chance come at them they need to do more for less ..All the other company's have given employs some money back what makes NCT that bad sounds like bad management ..or they just don't care for the employs .

:19: Yes !!! Just keep making money for them and you go deeper in the hole you people at NCT just don't get it ...Your wages are the same for the last 6 years ...That's just :moon2::LMAO::horse****::wtflol::wtflol: .. May your bills never change ...and your taxes stay the same.. Ask Mike Mcdick about the sloppy Joe .. :TR10driving03::duh::fan: .. Times are getting better and other company's are paying better ..

same thing happened to Jevic when dave took it over got rid of Harry's boys
brought his boys in and the rest is history all i say is good luck

Yes ! And they are all looking for something better ... I still can't believe going on six years and nothing .. Sorry , a increase in health benefits almost 30 a week more now . A family will cost you $147.00 a week now ...WTF !!!! :flame: B V

These guys finally realize just how much they were making 6 years ago. $147 a week is peanuts. I k now an account rep in PA who is laughing all the way to the bank.