ODFL | Official LTL Freight LIne of the S.E.C.

6PakAbs

TB Veteran
Credits
most folks outside the industry even know what LTL is...what good is this?

Maybe some customers that DO know what LTL is want some free football tickets..
So...what is the intent?

What's sec? Tried google but couldn't find anything.... Is it some bs like they did with MLB couple years ago? And than all of sudden it was done and now we have some lame ass colleges for partnerships?

What's sec? Tried google but couldn't find anything.... Is it some bs like they did with MLB couple years ago? And than all of sudden it was done and now we have some lame ass colleges for partnerships?
South Eastern Conference. College ball. Whew, I’m in the PAC 12 area. That means Pacific and we have 12 schools representing. I remember a number of years ago that some of the pups and long boxes in Seattle had a baseball player sliding into a base. Seattle Mariner’s. Even longer back, I remember a long box was painted all up with the university colors of a school in the south. It was parked underneath the cover for the fuel island. Supposedly it hauled the gear for that team.

Oh. Yeah we still have long boxes with baseball players on it. We also had MLB decals on every trailer but they scraped them off.

I guess MLB partnership didn't work out. Let's waste money on college baseball.